#1 2015-01-04 19:06:26

Ent

Tooltips over app windows

Probably not a super quick fix, but would be really awesome! (Srry for suggestion spam btw big_smile)

So what I mean by this, is in game the app windows look awesome with the interface, but hovering your mouse over the equipment interface for example provides the 'tooltip' with the statistics of the item. If there is an app screen adjacent to the interface, the tooltip is blocked by the app, meaning the app has to be moved or closed to see behind properly sad

Lemme know how large of a fix this would be, it's only a minor annoyance but would make the app integration look so much sexier

#2 2015-01-04 19:37:53

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Tooltips over app windows

Detecting these tooltips would require a lot of computation power which would be running non-stop which would not be viable.
I thought about the idea for a bit and it might actually not be that bad if it is optimized, it would be way overkill for what it does tho. I might add it some day if i'm in a overkill mood. (like with the slidesolver algorithm)

You can right-click the minimize button to hide an app until you move your cursor away for now.

#3 2015-01-04 19:41:50

Ent

Re: Tooltips over app windows

Aha thanks for the response. Didn't know about that lil hide option, that is sufficient for now. Don't go too crazy and cause more compatibility issues for those with < average computers though ;P

Board footer