#1 2015-01-26 20:23:09

Doug

DgKey hiding itself

Hello. I am a fan of DgKey from what I have been able to use it for, but I have encountered an issue with it. When I open it, it sits nicely on top of my RS interface and is able to locate my party details and map location, however when I adjust the DgKey interface, move to another tab, or do various other actions, the app becomes invisible and hides itself when I switch back to the RS client. This prevents me from being able to use it for proper Dg floors. Any help is greatly appreciated, ty.

#2 2015-01-27 07:15:05

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: DgKey hiding itself

I've noticed the issue but can't really find whats doing it. It seems like windows ignores the command that makes it sit on top of rs.

#3 2015-01-30 03:00:39

UberMouse

I've been getting this issue as well. Also having an issue where DGKey stops displaying the map and I have to open my map and click the find map button (But it keeps the keys I've entered) although it doesn't always fix the problem, it's been problematic enough I've only done a couple dungeons in the past few days (Since I updated). Was working perfectly before I updated Alt1. I'm not sure what version I had before, but I first installed it early January and the shortcut was called 'Runeapps - Alt1' and after updating it's changed to 'Alt1 toolkit' if that narrows it down.

Is there anyway I can rollback to the previous version? It seems to be gone from my computer.

#4 2015-01-30 08:37:22

Skillbert
Administrator

I fixed the bug where apps sometime go behind the rs window and it will be live with the next update (this weekend) for now you can disable the pin to rs checkbox under the settings spanner button.

UberMouse, I don't know what you mean with that. Does it show an empty background, but the keys still appear over it?

#5 2015-01-30 11:44:58

UberMouse

It just starts showing the default blank map screen (ie the one before you have it find the map), I can make it start displaying the map again for a bit sometimes by having it find the map again, but usually not for long. It usually happens after it hides it self, so maybe the update for fixing that will also solve this.

#6 2015-01-30 12:17:10

Skillbert
Administrator

I just fixed a glitch that might cause this to happen, the fix will be loaded automatically next time you load the app.

#7 2015-01-31 00:13:21

UberMouse

Yep, working much better now. Thanks mate.

Board footer