#1 2017-03-17 17:20:14

A Shiny Mew

Cant install PvM Utitily app

Hello all!

So i opened up the alt1 brower, went to PvM utility page and clicked on the link, but it does not work. Nor does it install. Any reason why?

#2 2017-03-17 20:01:36

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Cant install PvM Utitily app

The first time you click an alt1 link in your browser you have to allow these links to open Alt1. A message should show up depending on your browser and you have to tell it that it's ok to open Alt1. If you clicked deny you'll have to google how to undo that for your browser.

Also make sure that in the Alt1 settings in the "other" tab the "enable alt1: links in browser" checkbox is check and maybe toggle it off and back on again.

#3 2017-03-17 20:45:18

A Shiny Mew

Re: Cant install PvM Utitily app

Skillbert wrote:

The first time you click an alt1 link in your browser you have to allow these links to open Alt1. A message should show up depending on your browser and you have to tell it that it's ok to open Alt1. If you clicked deny you'll have to google how to undo that for your browser.

Also make sure that in the Alt1 settings in the "other" tab the "enable alt1: links in browser" checkbox is check and maybe toggle it off and back on again.

I have tried to open it in different browsers (chrome, Edge, the Alt1 browser) and none of them worked. I uninstalled alt1 and reinstalled and that did not solve anything. Also i do have enabled links in browser on.

Board footer