#1 2015-05-18 20:15:11

Aaron

Can't install?

I get an error saying I need to contact the Vendor and then I click Details to be given this:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.2.9200.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34209
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : http://runeapps.org/downloads/alt1/Rune … pplication

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://runeapps.org/downloads/alt1/Rune … pplication resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Store metadata "PreviousBind" is not valid.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [18/05/2015 21:12:49] : Activation of http://runeapps.org/downloads/alt1/Rune … pplication has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [18/05/2015 21:12:49] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (SubscriptionState)
        - Store metadata "PreviousBind" is not valid.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetPropertyString(DefinitionAppId appId, String propName)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetPropertyDefinitionAppId(DefinitionAppId appId, String propName)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.Validate()
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

#2 2015-05-19 21:24:47

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Can't install?

I googled the error but couldn't find much about it.
You can try to clear your click-once cache, that helps in some cases. You can do that by following these steps.

1. Press the windows button on your keyboard and 'R' at the same time, this will show a quick run window.

2. Paste this line and press enter. rundll32 %windir%\system32\dfshim.dll CleanOnlineAppCache

After that you can try to install again and hopefully it works.
This error is happening outside of Alt1 so I can't really help that much with it sadly.

#3 2015-05-20 11:00:24

Aaron

Re: Can't install?

Skillbert wrote:

I googled the error but couldn't find much about it.
You can try to clear your click-once cache, that helps in some cases. You can do that by following these steps.

1. Press the windows button on your keyboard and 'R' at the same time, this will show a quick run window.

2. Paste this line and press enter. rundll32 %windir%\system32\dfshim.dll CleanOnlineAppCache

After that you can try to install again and hopefully it works.
This error is happening outside of Alt1 so I can't really help that much with it sadly.

Yeah that's fine, never worked though. Not sure what's going on. Thanks for trying though big_smile

Board footer