#1 2015-02-13 03:22:36

HomeScape

Fews things

I recently started using this and i have some points to list that could use some improvement:

-the xp/hour thing seems a bit unclear, when i change the time to an hour the xp/hour thing doesnt update, when i lower it to a minute or 5 the thing updates but only each 5 minutes. Why cant this update every xp gain and take an average every hour?
-The castlewars timer on the website only works for w48 when as far as i know games are played in w24? Can this be added to the app and change based on the world you're in?
-The castlewars title maker isnt quite as accurate anymore since the requirement has changed and its no longer needed for trim to get 5k games.
-I wonder both clue solvers could fit in one, detecting wich one you need
-Stats in the app should grab stats from the user playing the game.

Thanks,

Home

#2 2015-02-13 09:54:17

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Fews things

Hi there, glad to see you joined the movement smile

-The xp meter attempts to update every second. It might fail to detect your xp counter at some times and skip to the next step. It will always show the average xp/hour over the interval, this is also shown in the graph. The graph has a slightly slower update rate to make sure it doesn't spike to much.
-The cw timer is kind of abandoned right now and i don't think anyone is keeping it sync right now. I just changed the world stated on the app to also be 24.
-Good point, I just added a field to select your goal amount of games. It should go live when I upload the website again (probably this weekend)
-They could, and I've been planning to do so since the start, however it would require a lot of interface work and it would probably make it a bit more complicated for non alt1 users. So I have kinda been putting it off.
-I will look into that again. I got it working quite easily when i was testing around with the new image detection system with v0.0.5. I am not sure if that method was completely reliable tho.

Board footer