#226 2017-03-06 14:29:58

lovethisthing

Re: [installed] AfkScape App

Is there a way to have it detect when your inventory is full? My roundabout solution atm is an xp counter but it's not very good. Fishing btw

#227 2017-03-09 10:02:33

Problem

I've had a problem with the afk warden lately, even though i started to skill again, the bar is still red and the text at my cursor wont dissapear, it takes 5 seconds for it to dissapear sometimes. This is both for the xpcounter, progress bar and lobby timer.

Especially the xp counter is having some troubles lately. :-/

Thank you so much for your work though, i couldn't play runescape without this tool. :-)

#228 2017-03-09 14:56:19

Skillbert
Administrator

Make sure there is no other interface overlaying the interfaces that you're tracking, The xp rises in the middle of the screen can also cause some trouble some times. Also make sure that there are not alerters active that can't find the interface that they are trying to track, those can cause a lot of lag. Alerters that are stuck in searching mode appear as dark and stroked through.

#229 2017-03-09 19:17:25

Problem

Skillbert wrote:

Make sure there is no other interface overlaying the interfaces that you're tracking, The xp rises in the middle of the screen can also cause some trouble some times. Also make sure that there are not alerters active that can't find the interface that they are trying to track, those can cause a lot of lag. Alerters that are stuck in searching mode appear as dark and stroked through.

This is how my screen looks, even though i get xp, the xp counter still alerts me.
It works most of the time, but some times it just bug a lot. :-/

cIuIfGf.jpg

#230 2017-03-09 20:41:18

Skillbert
Administrator

Oh i see you switched the xp and xp/hr column. It is probably tracking the xp/hr now instead of xp. I didn't even know that was possible. You'll also have to reset the Lots counter or tell afkwarden to use the divination one.

#231 2017-03-11 20:37:48

sam

Does anyone know why crystal harps one is not working for me, I set it up but it never works once I get to 50% it just doesn't activate at all, don't know if it is something to do with the colour or where my chat might be, any ideas?

#232 2017-03-11 21:34:58

Skillbert
Administrator

Make sure the chat box is visible on your screen. It currently also doesn't detect legacy mode correctly.

#233 2017-03-12 20:22:01

matthias

how i put that text on top of youre sreen ?

#234 2017-03-12 20:54:47

Skillbert
Administrator

That text is displayed by another app that he made himself.

#235 2017-03-13 14:00:13

matthias

My perfect setup for Fishing @ prif waterfall -> can release if asked for

01d1ac47fc14b128e6849a9ac85d4f28.png
(no familiar summoned)

if you know how i can improve let me know

#236 2017-03-15 14:00:12

problem

Skillbert wrote:

Oh i see you switched the xp and xp/hr column. It is probably tracking the xp/hr now instead of xp. I didn't even know that was possible. You'll also have to reset the Lots counter or tell afkwarden to use the divination one.

Thanks, that helped. :-)

#237 2017-03-16 08:43:54

Thanks Skillbert =)

Hello, I love Alt1, it's going great. There's 2 things I haven't managed to figure out.

1. I don't know how to select a text colour, as the colour grabber seems to only pick up the text box background colour, and some other shades of the colour surrounding the colour. If there's a way to do this, could someone please explain this? If not, it would be awesome if we could add our own alerts for text shown.. For instance, at QBD, the purple text that tells you when tortured souls are about to spawn beside you. If there isn't a solution, maybe a good edition would be a selection of the same colours that are found in RS.

2. AFKWarden, is awesome! One thing I haven't figured out is how to use the Sheath/Unsheath alerter yet. I can't find the "Gear interface" despite looking around for it. Even Googled it and read through RS Wiki. I've read the instructions tab from the shealth unsheath options thing. Closest thing I've found to the gear interface is the Loadout tab in the Hero tab. But if that's what I'm supposed to be using, the white rectangle and numbers thing is too low on my screen to drag the character over.

I hope that made sense. Thank you Skillbert and whomever else is responsible for such sorcery.

#238 2017-03-16 11:38:16

Thanks Skillbert =)

Thanks Skillbert smile wrote:

Hello, I love Alt1, it's going great. There's 2 things I haven't managed to figure out.

1. I don't know how to select a text colour, as the colour grabber seems to only pick up the text box background colour, and some other shades of the colour surrounding the colour. If there's a way to do this, could someone please explain this? If not, it would be awesome if we could add our own alerts for text shown.. For instance, at QBD, the purple text that tells you when tortured souls are about to spawn beside you. If there isn't a solution, maybe a good edition would be a selection of the same colours that are found in RS.

2. AFKWarden, is awesome! One thing I haven't figured out is how to use the Sheath/Unsheath alerter yet. I can't find the "Gear interface" despite looking around for it. Even Googled it and read through RS Wiki. I've read the instructions tab from the shealth unsheath options thing. Closest thing I've found to the gear interface is the Loadout tab in the Hero tab. But if that's what I'm supposed to be using, the white rectangle and numbers thing is too low on my screen to drag the character over.

I hope that made sense. Thank you Skillbert and whomever else is responsible for such sorcery.

Don't mind number 1. I updated my Alt1 and now the text colour detection thing works. Amazing.

#239 2017-03-23 03:24:39

Nick Cortel

Not sure if it has been mentioned or not but an alert for when your inventory is full while skilling would be awesome!
Love the lobby alerter!

#240 2017-03-31 08:18:56

Awe Cutie

I've been using Sheathe stance function and so far I've found it works pretty well. However, I think there's an issue with the way that it works on arc. For whatever reason, the only way to get the interaction to work is to turn Sheathe on, so that when you're skilling it unsheathes, and when you stop skilling it sheathes again your weapon and dings.

Its only a small issue, but the the preset defaults for the interaction to be, when you're skilling it sheathed and when you stop skilling you unsheathe, it detects your weapon is unsheathed and then dings to say you've stopped skilling. So to get it to work on arc I have to load the preset and then change the trigger at stance option to Sheathed.

https://gyazo.com/4e4136c763f8aae2e522e1e021b432e2

Could we get an option on this screen to pick whether we want it to trigger upon sheathing or unsheathing?

#241 2017-04-09 21:48:35

opzon

Using Afkscape app doesn't tell you about your experience being shortened by a 'k' or 'm' like the exp/hr application does. Having your experience shortened makes the afkscape app not work so players should be notified about that potential issue.

#242 2017-04-10 15:06:36

mccabe1990

Afkscape has been working great. I use it for a lot of my skilling and combat but since the update today I can't get the hp alert to show up. Anyone else have this problem?

#243 2017-04-11 16:16:00

Gerben

I love AFKwarden, but harp chat is not working for me anymore hmm

#244 2017-04-13 15:17:17

scale

Hey Skillbert, really fantastic app that you've made. I wanted to make a suggestion for another possible alert to add. If you could make an alert that could detect the wave number in the fight kiln minigame that would make it soooooooooo much better. Again thank you for this wondeful app that youve made

#245 2017-04-14 22:58:33

Bobby

Guys, if you harps chat or any other chat isn't working, it's likely because you're on legacy interface. That was the problem for me, at least. As soon as I swapped back to rs3 interface it worked just fine

#246 2017-04-14 23:34:21

Skillbert
Administrator

Scale, i could make one without to much trouble but i need some images of the wave number indicator. I just did wave 1-5 with a random preset before getting a dil without melee weapon. If you can post some images of the wave counter with number 6-10 on i'll make it into an alerter. You can use alt+2 shortcut to make and upload the images then just paste the url here.

#247 2017-04-15 23:24:10

Scale

Skillbert wrote:

Scale, i could make one without to much trouble but i need some images of the wave number indicator. I just did wave 1-5 with a random preset before getting a dil without melee weapon. If you can post some images of the wave counter with number 6-10 on i'll make it into an alerter. You can use alt+2 shortcut to make and upload the images then just paste the url here.

Thanks so much! Here is an imgur album with 6-10 http://imgur.com/a/UJ0CA. Thank you for the help again and ill let you know how well the feature works

#248 2017-04-16 02:30:18

Skillbert
Administrator

Just added it, have fun big_smile.
It alerts at the jad waves and the dil waves atm, no way to change that as that would be some interface work and i should be studying right now.

#249 2017-04-16 12:51:30

Scale

Skillbert wrote:

Just added it, have fun big_smile.
It alerts at the jad waves and the dil waves atm, no way to change that as that would be some interface work and i should be studying right now.

Thank you so much! Its so freaking awesome that you just added that so quickly. Whenever you're done with exams and such is there any way you could make it so it alerts one wave before jad/dill waves? That way I have a little more time to prepare and there's no chance that due to not being right there to check, the jad could 1 hit ko me. Again thank you so much it really is amazing how quickly you did this. Also at least with the current iteration i'm seeing, it only alerts at the jad waves and not the dill waves. So its missing wave 5,19,and 26  http://imgur.com/a/whuF3 . Also again with those one wave before would be best. Thank you!

#250 2017-04-16 13:12:22

Skillbert
Administrator

I forgot to update that text, the alert was triggering for those already.
I'm going to leave it at jad waves for now, you have about 5-10 sec to react before the first hit which should be enough. Otherwise i'm afraid it will alert more waves than not and the jad alerts are like 50sec early. The progress bar also starts filling 3 waves before jad so it should at least give an indication of when to start looking. I'll probably make an interface to choose the waves in the future but i'm going to leave it at this for now.

Board footer