#1 2017-03-15 21:48:24

Californ1a

Remaining Actions

The current xp tracker displays the individual xp drop, amount of "actions" (amount of xp drops) within the set duration, and the duration time. It would be really awesome if it could also display an estimated actions remaining for a set level or xp goal, similar to tip.it's skill calculators but dynamically updating with each action, possibly including an estimated duration remaining as well, based on the current xp/hr.

Last edited by Californ1a (2017-03-15 21:51:45)

#2 2017-03-15 23:13:26

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Remaining Actions

It would be possible to do however, there is no good way to get the remaining xp. You would either have to enter it yourself every time or you would at least have to hover over the skill icon in-game every time you open the app. The hovering thing would also take a lot of dev time to do.
I don't think it would be possible to make it very reliable or user friendly, so i probably won't do it any time soon especially as i don't have much time atm.

#3 2017-03-18 18:41:52

Californ1a

Re: Remaining Actions

Personally, I'd be fine with having to manually input my goal level (or goal xp) and current xp when initially opening the xp tracker as long as it's an optional thing to input to have those other stats calculated and wasn't required to use the xp tracker as it currently is without them. The wiki has the formula to calculate the amount of xp at any given level http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Experience - Take that for the given goal level, and subtract the given current xp+accumulated xp since opening the tracker.

Last edited by Californ1a (2017-03-18 18:45:52)

Board footer