#1 2017-03-24 20:59:50

Vadim

How on earth do I delete my screenshots?!

Took a screenshot and forgot completely that they are auto-uploaded and can't be stopped... this is some private info and I really need to get rid of it...
Also, is there any way to use the screenshot tool without having to have your images uploaded?

Thanks

#2 2017-03-24 22:33:23

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: How on earth do I delete my screenshots?!

The images are uploaded to imgur, there is no easy way to delete them but imgur allows you to edit them and you can basically crop them out of existence. Click the black pencil icon on the bottom left of the recent uploads window to go to the edit page.
iQvaKaa.png

#3 2017-03-24 23:21:17

Vadim

Skillbert wrote:

The images are uploaded to imgur, there is no easy way to delete them but imgur allows you to edit them and you can basically crop them out of existence. Click the black pencil icon on the bottom left of the recent uploads window to go to the edit page.
https://i.imgur.com/iQvaKaa.png

Skillbert wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/iQvaKaa.png

Thanks mate. I did this earlier on. The main problem is that I've done this and the imgur image is showing up cropped which is all good and dandy BUT the runeapps image still shows up with the original sad

Is there no way to check a list of all my images in a better environment other than within Alt1?

#4 2017-03-24 23:42:33

Skillbert
Administrator

I just checked and for me it does update correctly. The only thing that stays is a 10x10 pixel preview image on your own computer. It might be stuck in your browsers cache I had to reload a couple of times for that. The image isn't saved anywhere on the runeapps website, it just links to the imgur one.

#5 2017-03-24 23:57:13

Vadim

Skillbert wrote:

I just checked and for me it does update correctly. The only thing that stays is a 10x10 pixel preview image on your own computer. It might be stuck in your browsers cache I had to reload a couple of times for that. The image isn't saved anywhere on the runeapps website, it just links to the imgur one.

In that case thank you so much for making me feel better about this, fingers crossed. All the best and cheers for the quick support smile

P.S - Love the app, has been used every single day for the last couple months since my discovery of it!

Board footer