#301 2017-08-02 06:09:06

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: [installed] AfkScape App

If you click the little i next to the sheathe stance alerter it will show a guide on how to use it (this page). It might not work for all trees.

#302 2017-08-02 14:33:45

strifezero

I have tried this Skillbert I also never get such low %'s mines are always around 90-100% even when i turn them around

#303 2017-08-02 14:34:50

strifezero

Also is there a way to make this work with Crystallise?

#304 2017-08-02 15:23:45

Skillbert
Administrator

You probably have a transparent background. It won't doesn't work with that. I think you can use a chat alert for crystallise. They might have added a buff for it recently in which case you can use a buff alert.

#305 2017-08-03 06:27:39

Strifezero

Skillbert wrote:

You probably have a transparent background. It won't doesn't work with that. I think you can use a chat alert for crystallise. They might have added a buff for it recently in which case you can use a buff alert.

You absolute legend! that fixed the issue and I can now do mining and woodcutting properly big_smile

#306 2017-08-10 21:46:20

dirtpants

Alarm suggestion:
Text-to-speech alarm.
sometimes i have a lot of alerters on and not enough diffrent alarm sounds, and then i change something or add more alerters, and then forget what alarm is for what

Previous suggestions:

chat suggestion:
add percentage everytime something is written in chat, example for fishing
"You catch a" adds 5% every time it is in chat, untill hits 100% and sounds alarm, makes it easier to power fish and drop before inventory is full, which gives a dialog box that has to be closed before it is possible to drop through actionbar, and combined with the xpcounter (if using normal fishing rod and unsheated/sheated isnt useable) you have alerts for when spot is dry, and when to drop.

#307 2017-08-10 22:27:40

Skillbert
Administrator

I looked into text to speech a while ago but the chromium browser doesn't support it. It also doesn't seem like there are any free server sided API's anywhere. I like the additive chat alarm but it kind of is an interface nightmare. How would it look and not be even more confusing.

#308 2017-08-11 13:06:46

dirtpants

Skillbert wrote:

I looked into text to speech a while ago but the chromium browser doesn't support it. It also doesn't seem like there are any free server sided API's anywhere. I like the additive chat alarm but it kind of is an interface nightmare. How would it look and not be even more confusing.

i actually thought that this
g784e1
was what i was looking for before i posted the suggestion

But before "progress (0-100)" there could be a dropdown menu with add and set, so it would say "Add progress (0-100)" or "Set progress (0-100)"
in this interface
g786j3

#309 2017-08-11 13:10:44

dirtpants

Skillbert wrote:

i actually thought that this
fixed it
was what i was looking for before i posted the suggestion

But before "progress (0-100)" there could be a dropdown menu with add and set, so it would say "Add progress (0-100)" or "Set progress (0-100)"
in this interface
fixed it11

Forgot how to forum so made an account to fix post tongue

Edit:
tried www.yakitome.com TTS in browser with https://www.yakitome.com/tts/text_to_sp … M/autoplay worked.
http://www.yakitome.com/documentation/tts_api
i would help develop but i havent been programming in like 5-6 years, and back then it was part of my education for becoming a data technician which i decided was not for me and dropped out of.

Edit1:
chat alert has been broken, maybe because of the chat interface update idk, but loot beam, sign of the porter and colored text doesnt seem to be detected, have noticed that sometimes when scanning text and setting up chat alerts it gets detected but not if it is the newest/first line in the chatbox(might be something else, but thats what it looks like to me smile )

Last edited by dirtpants (2017-08-16 00:02:23)

#310 2017-08-24 11:26:09

Glover

would it possible to have an alert for when getting a certain item, for instance I hunt clue scrolls by thieving elves at priff, would be awesome if it could scan my backpack and alert me if it detects a clue scroll

#311 2017-08-24 13:16:55

Skillbert
Administrator

Glover, i think you always get a ring of wealth/fortune/etc message whenever you get a clue. You can use a chat alerter to detect that.
No immediate plans for an inventory alerter.

#312 2017-08-28 12:20:52

Tush

I feel like these messages are always so... redundant in the long run but here we go regardless.
The chat detection seemed to have stopped working. Whenever I start an alert using the chat function it detects only half of the chatbox.
http://imgur.com/a/5PTSN (Screenshot of what I see)

Hope it helps(?) tongue

#313 2017-08-30 20:14:40

notgoodalso

Tush wrote:

I feel like these messages are always so... redundant in the long run but here we go regardless.
The chat detection seemed to have stopped working. Whenever I start an alert using the chat function it detects only half of the chatbox.
http://imgur.com/a/5PTSN (Screenshot of what I see)

Hope it helps(?) tongue

Currently still broken since chat interface updates.

The detection works on titles before name but not after names at the moment.

#314 2017-08-31 05:23:03

Andri-Chan

It seems I am having an issue with the app triggering an alarm from the progress bar module on random craft operations before the bar is full. I've noticed the bar will turn red for half a second as if it sees the progress as being complete, even when the in game bar is not. I have tested with both normal and compatibility graphics, default layout, legacy and modern skins, and NXT and Legacy clients.

If anyone can shed light on what could be causing this or a solution, it would be awesome.

#315 2017-08-31 07:16:46

Skillbert
Administrator

There are probably xp rises moving over your bar and prevent it from reading correctly

#316 2017-09-02 16:29:05

sapir

an option for an alert when a skill drops below a certain level would be amazing
a lot of times i boost up to train with certain ways,
and have no way to monitor the training being stopped due to lack of level
in priff waterfall for instance, it keeps me unsheathed while my level drops below 93

#317 2017-09-04 00:11:33

sKaaP

Love this app!

Please add a way to alert when certain slots in your inventory isn't empty.
This can my useful for:
An alert when you have 10 slots filled with urns.
An alert for when your inventory is nearly full.

#318 2017-09-06 17:24:50

Eswordsman2

After the recent Chat update/improvement, The AFKwarden Alt1 Toolkit has not been functioning properly. It is not able to use any alerts that rely on the chat box, and they are displayed with a strikethrough & Greyed out.
Can this be fixed soon?

#319 2017-09-06 17:26:15

Eswordsman2

After the recent Chat update/improvement, The AFKwarden Alt1 Toolkit has not been functioning properly. It is not able to use any alerts that rely on the chat box, and they are displayed with a strikethrough & Greyed out.
Can this be fixed soon?

Also, is there a way to add a basic timer? one that is not reset by clicking on RS. I want to be able to track how long until I can use the Legendary Pet Free High Alch & Send To Bank perks.

#320 2017-09-07 18:06:14

Kings Hand

I've been using the AfkWarden and no matter what I try I never get an alarm.
My character doesn't show a difference when skilling, or not skilling, with a tool or using the toolbelt.
Tried all the options ans settings.

#321 2017-09-08 02:56:42

Skillbert
Administrator

kings hand, you probably have to toggle your default stance in rs

#322 2017-09-08 14:18:26

Kings Hand

I'll have a look at this, not aware there was a toggle button for it.

Thanks for the reply!

#323 2017-09-08 14:29:54

Kings Hand

I have checked, all my stances are set to default and there is no change.

#324 2017-09-08 14:48:51

Kings Hand

Found it:

How do you change the stance of which you hold your weapons in Evolution of combat?

On the top right of the ability bar there is the minimize icon, right click that icon and click on sheathe/unsheathe weapon. When you sheathe your weapon others can see your total skill level displayed but when it is un-sheathed players can see your combat level.

PS: Maybe concider providing this information to the AfkWarden

#325 2017-09-08 14:52:59

Problem detecting text

hi skillbert i love afk warden.

But i have a problem, it wont detect the "Your harp is 20% out of tune." at harps in priff, it shows all other chat messages, but that one, so i cant get it to alert me whenever the harp gets out of tune. :-)

Board footer