#1 2015-09-11 08:17:03

Yoshimtu

A few ideas

After using OSBuddy, and wanting something like that for RS3, and some features I wanted. Heres a small list of ideas, as I enjoy the way this toolkit works, it feels wonderful to use.
I understand a lot of this stuff wont even be possible, but thanks for looking and hopefully some of it interests you.

A pause/play button for the xp/h tracker - Would be nice so if I have to afk for a few minutes I can keep the correct rates

Tracking certain stats for the xp/h tracker - Some skills, and combat, it's possible to train multiple skills. (saw something along multiple skills in the menu, not sure if this was it since all I got is "not detected") but it'd be nice instead of just xp/h to have an "(icon) xp/hr"

Time til level at current speed on xp/h tracker - Self explanatory, would be nice watching that number go down.

A bank tab wealth evaluator - OSBuddy had this and it was pretty neat, showed how much your entire bank tab was.

Chat highlighter - Basically if text comes up with any words you put in, it'd alert you. A simple sound like a ding would be really neat for some stuff. Could also work for whisper/pms

Alert upon inventory full - Fishing for me kinda makes the alert when no xp a bit hard since its not consistent. I doubt theres a way to check when your character is flat out idle (if there is that'd be preferred) but if not, alerts when inventory full would be helpful.

Some different alert sounds - I don't think I'm the only one that feels the current alert, is, well, too much of an alert.

Somewhat of a question/feature - is it possible to get loot drops from wiki for the loot drop tracker? Would allow for a lot of mobs without having to work on each one individually.

And lastly, but definitely not least, something I think would be really nice since I dont have two monitors.
The whole lookup stuff of items, do that for quests - That'd be pretty great to have a quest guide on runescape while doing it. I'd imagine load the quest journal up and pressing alt-1 would be the best way.

#2 2015-09-11 19:27:28

The_Millardo

Re: A few ideas

A bank tab wealth evaluator - OSBuddy had this and it was pretty neat, showed how much your entire bank tab was.

Chat highlighter - Basically if text comes up with any words you put in, it'd alert you. A simple sound like a ding would be really neat for some stuff. Could also work for whisper/pms

These would be fantastic.

In regards to the quest guide, use the "youtube" app, and change the URL to a video guide or the rs wiki. Easy, and no change required.

Board footer