#1 2015-12-20 18:00:58

Argarth

Clue Solver not working

I put a Clue (celtic knot for instance) on the screen then fire up Rune Apps and I get the message "Couldn't find any clue or puzzle on your screen."

I did happen to notice that for some reason I have three additional Rune Apps on my task bar, all labeled: "Secondary Alt 1 instance. Rs Windows not linked"

Also;

XP meter = not found

All other provisions seem to work fine

Also, why do all other posts have (new post) at the end of the title but mine doesn't? And why is the little square box in front of my post clear and all the others are dark blue? Did I post incorrectly?

Last edited by Argarth (2015-12-20 18:12:07)

#2 2015-12-20 18:25:59

Mizzz Manon

Re: Clue Solver not working

The new version of alt1 toolkit can be started multiple times for multiple windows of runescape.
Close all the secondary alt1 instances and keep the one that doesnt say that.
That is the one that should work.

For the xp meter, click on the sun-like symbol in the top left of that window to open the menu, and click on search xp position at the bottom.
That will make it look for your xp meters.
You do need to be tracking your xp with at least 1 xp tracker for that to work.

edit: since you registered on the forum, it tracks if you have read that topic or not, if not it will have [ new posts ] in the title but once you've opened the topic that will go away.

Last edited by Mizzz Manon (2015-12-20 18:28:00)

#3 2015-12-20 22:24:29

Skillbert
Administrator

Mizzz Manon wrote:

the sun-like symbol

Clearly a cog, for settings.

#4 2015-12-20 23:25:42

Mizzz Manon

Sorry, english not being my first language I couldn't remember the word tongue
Having a duh of course that's the one moment xd

#5 2016-04-18 01:29:46

lulu

Hi I am also having trouble with Alt1 toolkit. With Clue solver active, I have clue on screen but when i click "unlock any" i get message "couldn't find any clue or puzzle on your screen." I have unistalled and reinstalled problem remains. Please help

#6 2016-04-18 23:33:45

lulu

ok have checked graphics setting it is Directx
I have looked for error message, Not sure what im looking for but nothing says error. I have used the reload option just in case but alas still not working.
Sorry Im not that computer savy and not sure what else to do. Have tried looking through FAQ but not finding anything other than what i have tried.

#7 2016-04-18 23:57:14

lulu

I have tried changing the setup to higher quality was on low but even on high remains "couldn't find any clue or puzzle on your screen"
Sorry have no idea of what to try any further

#8 2016-04-19 06:43:39

lulu

woot woot worked it out big_smile
idk if this will help for other people but i just re ran rs auto set up in graphics.
Have no idea what it reset but seems to be working big_smile

Board footer