Alt1 used to work for a while again but when I installed some updates, it keeps whitescreening.
I've tried looking in other topics for solutions yet no result.
When using Alt1 to navigate to ie Google, it works fine.
Recently I've been getting whitescreens when opening features of Alt1.
On startup, the menu of which feature to choose works fine. Yet when I select ie Cluesolver, it gives me a white screen. (settings works fine)
Even after waiting for more than 10 minutes, nothing happens.
I have already tried reïnstalling it.
Last edited by Kneedgum (2016-01-12 20:34:19)
It sounds like the internal browser fails to load. If you didn't change anything else it is likely that your antivirus messed with it. You should check your antivirus logs and make sure it's not blocking "CefSharp.BrowserSubProcess.exe"
I've managed to fix the problem.
Somehow it didn't work because I had some sort of dialing connection via phoneline to my printer. Recently I've switched from provider which caused some problems with it. But after deleting this connection, it fixed it.
I found it in Chrome: Settings>Proxysettings>Connections and in the list of VPNs etc I found it.
Last edited by Kneedgum (2016-01-06 20:03:59)