#1 2016-01-16 17:43:38

wdf92

Slight issue with Alt 1 Stat Lookup

Using the alt+1 shortcut in-game to quickly grab someone's name and look them up leaves me with just a blank window, as you can see here. You can see in the address bar that it seems to taking titles into consideration instead of stripping them. Is this an issue on my end? Every other plugin works perfectly.

#2 2016-01-16 18:14:24

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Slight issue with Alt 1 Stat Lookup

A lot of people are reporting this problem lately, but i don't know what could be causing it. It only happens with certain apps right?
This problem used to happen when AVG deleted the chrome browser files, but it seems to be something different this time.
I'm very busy with uni right now so can't really make a new release with a new version of the browser.

#3 2016-01-16 18:53:15

wdf92

Yeah, it's only the stat lookup that I run into difficulty with. I'm just glad to know it wasn't something on my end. It was bothering me because I hadn't been able to find a report of it anywhere else. I don't mind spending and extra couple seconds to manually type a name. Thanks for letting me know!

#4 2016-01-16 23:52:14

RAf

Same thing has been happening to me the last few days. As with others, I'm happy to just type in the name, but it's still slightly annoying.

On a side note, what's up with the Meg answers app? I heard it used to exist, but doesn't right now.

Regardless, this is an amazing tool that I use constantly. Thank you for all your hard work!

#5 2016-01-17 14:27:48

Skillbert
Administrator

Is it only happening for the stats app? Does it still happen when you open it through the menu? Does anything happen when you rightclick the app and select reload?
Do you also get a white screen when you open it in the browser alt1://browser/http://runeapps.org/apps/alt1/stats/

There are a few smaller/more random apps that aren't installed by default. They are listed at the bottom of the browser homepage. You can add the meg app with the alt1 url: alt1://addapp/http://runeapps.org/apps/ … onfig.json

#6 2016-01-19 01:50:09

wdf92

It's only happening with the stats app. If "menu" refers to the menu on the task-bar, then that doesn't change things. Reloading visible reloads the page, but you're still left with just a blank window. When opened via browser, it seems to just give me the stats of whomever I last manually looked up.

#7 2016-01-20 20:47:41

Skillbert
Administrator

I found the problem and fixed it. A file which contains all the possible titles got corrupted on the server somehow. I uploaded a backup of it so it should be working again. You might have to right-click the app>reload for the fix to work.

Board footer