#1 2016-02-14 14:57:09

Regner6

Issues with Alt1

I downloaded Alt1 installed it and noticed it was not working so i thought i did something wrong. I let my friend on teamviewer since he's been using Alt1 for quite some time. He removed it from my computer. turned off my fire wall. He turned off My virus protection ect. Reinstalled it with a fresh download and it still does not read that runescape is running. The clue resolver is not working. xptracker ect. Nothing is working with Alt1. I play in full high detail with bloom. We gone through all the different detail versions from low to high and there's no findings on how to fix this.

#2 2016-02-14 20:20:28

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Issues with Alt1

Check the capture tab in the settings, there might be a clue there. Also, the latest windows 10 seems to have a bug with display scaling. If you are using display scaling you might have to check the "override runescape dpi scaling detection" checkbox under settings>other>advanced settings.

#3 2016-02-15 14:15:12

Regner6

Re: Issues with Alt1

Skillbert wrote:

Check the capture tab in the settings, there might be a clue there. Also, the latest windows 10 seems to have a bug with display scaling. If you are using display scaling you might have to check the "override runescape dpi scaling detection" checkbox under settings>other>advanced settings.

Sir you are the boss

Board footer