This toolkit provides anything you might need while scaping inside your game! Includes instant image sharing, DgKey and 9 other full-size apps. PlayerProfile
Track your RuneScape progress including boss kills, drops, and minigames. All in one overview.
The number one tool for dungeoneering, it reads the map of your screen, shares it with the rest of your team and much more. Jad Simulator
Train your prayer switching skills against Jad, and it even simulates a connection delay. Celtic knot solver
Solve your celtic knot puzzles instantly by just pasting a screenshot of it. Slide puzzle solver
You can now also solve your slide puzzles by simply pasting a screenshot! Drop logger
Online drop logger that logs, tracks kills and calculates drop rates. PVM Hiscores
The best PVM'ers for all bosses are found here. More apps
View the full list of apps. Support RuneApps
RuneApps is free for anyone to use, consider donating to support development.
This app uses an advanced algorithm to solve your slide puzzles instantly, after the initial solution it will try to find a better solution by randomising priorities until no better solutions can be found. Many different methods are used to minimise the amount of moves to the solution.
You can solve you puzzles in a few easy steps using this solver
- Make a screenshot with the puzzle visible on the screen using the printscreen button on your keyboard.
- Click the app and press ctrl+V to paste the screenshot, the app will now try to find an optimal solution.
- Click the guide button to start a voice guide which tells you in what direction of the empty tile to click
- You can simply paste a new screenshot if you ever lose track of the guide
Just want to stare at it solving puzzles? hit the random button to load a random puzzle.
The clue solver is completely based on pixel data of the puzzle. The display of you computer can vary heavily depending on what graphics settings, drivers and other programs like Flux you might use.
- Windows 8.1 stretches the Runescape client to make it fit on high pixel density screens, this will also stretch your screenshot and the solver will not work. A solution is to use the Alt1 Toolkit instead.
- The solver requires you to paste an actual image, do not paste links to images generated by services such as puush or imgur.
- The solver will not work when images are cropped to small, the [x] on a hard slide puzzle is often cropped off in error reports while this is required for the solver to find the puzzle.
- It some times doesn't work on mac computers. Some people seem to have a setting/program similar to Flux on Windows which changes the colors in the puzzle.
Please post a bug report with image here if your puzzle does not work. You can paste a screenshot in the report like you normally would in the solver to upload an image.