This toolkit provides anything you might need while scaping inside your game! Includes instant image sharing, DgKey and 9 other full-size apps. PlayerProfile
Track your RuneScape progress including boss kills, drops, and minigames. All in one overview.
The number one tool for dungeoneering, it reads the map of your screen, shares it with the rest of your team and much more. Jad Simulator
Train your prayer switching skills against Jad, and it even simulates a connection delay. Celtic knot solver
Solve your celtic knot puzzles instantly by just pasting a screenshot of it. Slide puzzle solver
You can now also solve your slide puzzles by simply pasting a screenshot! Drop logger
Online drop logger that logs, tracks kills and calculates drop rates. PVM Hiscores
The best PVM'ers for all bosses are found here. More apps
View the full list of apps. Support RuneApps
RuneApps is free for anyone to use, consider donating to support development.
Celtic knots are part of elite treasure trials and can take a long time to solve, this app can solve the puzzle for you without a problem.
Simply click the app and paste a screenshot with your celtic knot puzzle in it. It will find and solve your puzzle in a second.
The clue solver is completely based on pixel data of the puzzle. The display of you computer can vary heavily depending on what graphics settings, drivers and other programs like Flux you might use.
- This solver does not support old school.
- Windows 8.1 stretches the Runescape client to make it fit on high pixel density screens, this will also stretch your screenshot and the solver will not work. A solution is to use the Alt1 Toolkit instead.
- The solver requires you to paste an actual image, do not paste links to images generated by services such as puush or imgur.
- The solver will not work when images are cropped to small, the [x] on a hard slide puzzle is often cropped off in error reports while this is required for the solver to find the puzzle.
- It some times doesn't work on mac computers. Some people seem to have a setting/program similar to Flux on Windows which changes the colors in the puzzle.
Please post a bug report with image here if your puzzle does not work. You can paste a screenshot in the report like you normally would in the solver to upload an image.