#351 2017-10-26 02:27:50

Bendak

Re: [installed] AfkScape App

Searched through the forums but couldn't find this as an issue anywhere. For the xpcounter Basic Alert, if you have it set for Audio Alarm > Repeat, and then you pause (||) it once the progress is at 100/Red (i.e. the xp drops timer has run out) the alarm will continue to ring. Is this desired behavior? Sometimes I want to make the ringing stop, but the only ways to do this are to get an xp drop or delete the Basic Alert entirely.

#352 2017-10-26 02:44:10

Bendak

NOConformist wrote:

Is there any chance of adding a feature to the afk warden that works with divination siphoning, and runespan siphoning that alerts you when you've stopped siphoning? we can't seem to get the chat box option to work

This is achieved quite capably by creating a Basic Alert for xp drops, and setting it to a 3-second timer. Once you stop siphoning, it will ding and you will know to find a new wisp. This is the Alert that I use:

{"name":"Xp Drops","baseName":"xpdrops","alerters":[{"delay":270,"name":"Lobby Timer","globalalarm":true,"alarm":null,"voice":null,"tooltip":"About to get lobbied","exportbar":true,"type":"inactive"},{"lines":[{"percent":100,"text":"A chronicle escapes from the spring!"}],"colors":[[193,15,6]],"resetonactive":true,"name":"Chronicle Alarm","globalalarm":true,"alarm":{"sound":"notification1","repeat":true},"voice":null,"tooltip":"","exportbar":true,"type":"chat"},{"delay":3,"treshold":0,"skill":"div","name":"XP Drops","globalalarm":true,"alarm":{"sound":"bell","repeat":true},"voice":null,"tooltip":"","exportbar":true,"type":"xpcounter"}]}
sishen wrote:

adding to what NOconformist said, would it be possible to have the app track the number of charged packs in the siphon by counting/tallying the chat messages? Would love to know when we should restock, thank you!

This is also possible, in a way: set up a Basic Alert > Chat, then select the chat message related to the Charge Pack that you want to count/tally. There is a "Progress" option on the window that appears when you select your chat message, simply divide 100 by the number of charge packs you have (are attempting to get?) and set that field to this number.

Although I'm not entirely sure if there even are chat messages for this so it may not work.

#353 2017-10-26 10:57:05

answer

Bendak wrote:

Searched through the forums but couldn't find this as an issue anywhere. For the xpcounter Basic Alert, if you have it set for Audio Alarm > Repeat, and then you pause (||) it once the progress is at 100/Red (i.e. the xp drops timer has run out) the alarm will continue to ring. Is this desired behavior? Sometimes I want to make the ringing stop, but the only ways to do this are to get an xp drop or delete the Basic Alert entirely.

You just have to cross off the repeat alarm, so it only alerts you once. :-)

#354 2017-10-26 23:09:42

Kijt

Hi, I tried looking for solutions but ended up losing my hair instead. I am trying to use the fishing AFK alert - adjusted my character to sheathe/unsheathe appropriately; whatever, you name it. The only thing I didn't manage to properly try was change my weapon. Any help please? Two screenshots showing my problem and why I'm not getting the alert: https://imgur.com/a/jHsrK Cheers!

#355 2017-10-26 23:17:25

Skillbert
Administrator

You need to set your interface to 100% opaque

#356 2017-10-29 07:35:52

Kijt

Skillbert wrote:

You need to set your interface to 100% opaque

Cheers! Just read a post, appreciate:) Great work immensely useful.

#357 2017-10-31 01:18:16

Kijt

Absolutely loving this. When I'm using the progress bar alert though it bugs a bit; it falsely alerts and stops mid-alarm and keeps repeating this until the actual progress bar is done. How can I go about this, please?

#358 2017-10-31 01:22:37

Skillbert
Administrator

The xp rises in the middle of the screen are probably going over top the progress bar ingame and messing the reading up. You can fix that by moving the progress bar to the side.

#359 2017-10-31 09:02:15

Kijt

Skillbert wrote:

The xp rises in the middle of the screen are probably going over top the progress bar ingame and messing the reading up. You can fix that by moving the progress bar to the side.

This is the first time forum posts actually helped me. Thanks a million! I admire your dedication and knowledge:)

#360 2017-11-03 11:39:18

afk warden fan

Is it possible to make a basic alert, which triggers on a key button or such.

Its for silverhawk boots switch while fletching, which needs to happen every 45 seconds, but cant use the normal alert, as i click inbetween to fletch, which resets the alert?

Do you know any solution for this? :-)

- Thanks a lot for all the work you put into this, i cant live without afk warden!

#361 2017-11-24 02:04:37

Kijt

Any help on how I should set it up for:

Alert on Excalibur cool-down off
   Potion (other than overloads) effects over

Please and thanks a lot, apologies if you already explained this or for my stupidity!

#362 2017-11-24 11:37:30

Skillbert
Administrator

I believe you can track the debuff that excaluber gives to track the cooldown. For other potions you can also track the stat boost buff, but there is no way to track how much you're boosted so you can't alret when potions go down to for example +5 attack.

To add custom alerts, use the second button (add alert) then "basic alert" and select buffs to configure the alerts mentioned above.

#363 2017-11-26 05:22:37

Holo

Hi Skillbert, firstly I just want to say that you're amazing, Alt1 is amazing, and I don't know how I existed without it. Okay so my question is, with the Afk Warden, is there a way to make it so that the timer resets by moving the game's camera? I often navigate windows using keyboard shortcuts and would like a way to reset the timer without the mouse.

Thanks for your time!

#364 2017-11-26 11:15:48

Skillbert
Administrator

Alt1 can't do that at the moment. That would require some keylogger-ish stuff that i want to stay away from.

#365 2017-12-02 07:52:46

adam

Is there a way to use custom sounds?

#366 2017-12-03 23:51:15

Kijt

Is there any good place for me to find nice setups such as one for runespan, please? Was just trying to afk some runespan however xp drop alerts aren't accurate enough and sheathing doesn't happen. Thanks a lot.

#367 2017-12-06 06:02:44

Nick

I think i have a pretty good idea as an addon to AfkWarden. For doing slayer assignments like most dragons, they take a while to kill. With revo+ I like to just click on one and forget about it. I really wish there was a way for AfkWarden to alert me when I get an XP drop rather than only altering me when they stop. This would be a great way to tell when an NPC is dead and tell you to click the next one! Sure I could use stance detection, but by the time that happens a while has passed and your adrenaline starts draining. I feel like this wouldn't be that hard to add, and I would do it myself but I don't see a way to add custom alerts to AfkWarden? Thanks

#368 2017-12-06 11:44:50

Skillbert
Administrator

That's a good idea, with a few adjustments i can see some other uses for that as well like seren stones.

#369 2017-12-11 01:41:47

maximus9521

what about an alert for when admiral pie decays it doesnt show in the buff bar, being able to set it for certain levels when boosting spots

#370 2017-12-28 18:49:40

Eswordsman2

I have a suggestion for an option- moniter the Legendary Pet's banking and/or High alch option- which has a 10 minute cooldown. My current issue is that there is no way to moniter this in the buff section.
And if I have a 10 Min timer, it gets reset when I click Runescape. Reseting when I click is nessisary for the Login Screen timer, which checks for inactivity...

#371 2018-01-05 09:03:20

SomeGuyLol

When I try to use the "Progress Bar" for smithing it just dings everytime the progress bar moves forward instead of doing it at 100%

#372 2018-01-05 15:19:14

dirtpants

SomeGuyLol wrote:

When I try to use the "Progress Bar" for smithing it just dings everytime the progress bar moves forward instead of doing it at 100%

might be because of xp going infront of the progress bar, you knoow the xp that goes from middle screen and up to the top, i can't remember if there is a way to fix it sorry.

#373 2018-01-25 11:43:24

Johnny

I have a suggestion for the Mining section, possibly a timer for ores.
This would be incredibly handy when mining spots where the ores take awhile to spawn.
(:
So far i love everything about the app 5 stars smile

#374 2018-01-25 23:15:04

uhmmy

I think you should add the divination skill

#375 2018-02-03 21:45:13

boat

Skillbert wrote:

Selecting sounds from your computer wouldn't be that hard i think, however it wouldn't have much use i think. Alt1 also can't play mp3 because of licensing stuff. I'd rather have a larger set of preset sounds, i can add them if you post them here.
I still have to add support for multiple chat windows, which might be why the birds nests thing isn't working.

Got everything noted smile

Pokemon's and Metal Gear Solid's low HP sound pl0x

Board footer