#1 2023-10-25 23:20:15

Shattered

AFK warden not detecting properly interfaces/text

I have been using AFK warden for a while, and it seems that since a few months back, the performance has been deteriorating somehow. Today it stopped detecting my health and prayer bar. I have already switched to the system based DPI as suggested, but it is still not working.

I have tried :
1- playing with opacity
2- using the experimental debug modes
3- running as an admin

Nothing seemed to make any difference. It is also having a hard time correctly detecting my buff bar, frequently saying that ovl has finished, when it is still up, and sometimes can't detect chat box text when I try to use it to identify agg pot/ovl ending.

It used to work perfectly in the past. Please find attached a screen shot of my game, notice that it can accurately identify experience/h and that, as of the taking of the ss, it could see that I had ovl applied.

Game_Capture

On a second note, I am unsure as to why, but it is even worse on my alt, which indicates that it is probably system/user related. Any help is appreciated.

#2 2023-10-27 04:49:10

John2025

Re: AFK warden not detecting properly interfaces/text

Same thing happend to me. Also started a few days ago. Health and prayer are no longer detected.

#3 2023-11-01 02:01:29

Shattered

Re: AFK warden not detecting properly interfaces/text

I am unsure if it was an issue with some update on either RS3, alt1 or my graphics card driver, put the problem seem to have solved itself as of today. At least the detecting of HP and prayer. However, it still is having trouble with buff bar. Any input is appreciated.

Board footer