#1 2023-06-16 17:01:44

Yazv

AfkWarden Spam

Is there a way to force this to watch a single line or two of text, so after I collect Seren Spirits and such, I don't get spammed with the notification sound every time I click out of RS? I get like 5 or 6 notifications each time one spawns, the trouble is that it keeps going off after I collect it.

The repeat option is turned off, but every time something new gets added to the chat, such as someone talking, it detects the Seren Spirit spawning message as if it's the first time again, and it spams me.

#2 2023-06-16 17:04:26

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: AfkWarden Spam

This isn't supposed to happen, can you make sure no other interfaces or effects like xp popups cross your chatbox. Turning on time stamps in rs settings will also help.

#3 2023-06-16 17:28:17

Yazv

Re: AfkWarden Spam

I turned timestamps on, and no other interfaces are open, no xp popups around the chatbox either, I'll run it like this for a few minutes and see, I'll post this, and the results, in the same message.

Okay a few Blessings and Seren Spirits have popped with no more duplicate notifications, maybe it was just timestamps I needed? Either way it's working now, I'll keep timestamps on going forward.

Board footer