#1 2023-12-27 22:06:26

kittieekrylx

Farming map / pof helper?

I have an idea for an app that would ideally, show a map of gillenor & all areas of game that have patches for farming and an ideal way to commute to the, such as what Teles are most convenient /objects used to tele/ best walking route ! also that can keep track of time it takes for things to grow, (dnd notif app timers are off/ dont have all the products) also help with diseased animals, breeding timer, maybe a way to track herb of the day for that as well..? but not just a breeding timer, but the growth stages of the animals, reminders of what they can eat based on type, and even whom buys them?  the reason i say map, is because then based on how much of the map you have unlocked you can plan best route, so maybe a way to mark on the map your personal route!... if someone could teach me id be willing to make it myself.. but theres a lot of app ideas i have i just dont know how to bring them to life

#2 2024-01-09 04:53:17

Techpure

Re: Farming map / pof helper?

Ill Work with you in making this happen.

#3 2024-01-25 22:20:45

Ex Inferi
Website

Re: Farming map / pof helper?

Funny thing. I've already been working on a PoF helper for quite a while now. But I'm not interested in adding regular farming to that, as PoF is already so massive, and I've had to cut a lot of ideas to make it more of an Alt1 app and less of a full-on website.

Board footer