#1 2019-10-06 21:14:32

Buzz991

Alt1 will not stay on top

Over the past few days I've had issues with alt1  being weird. One of them being that the alt1 toolbar at the top will not stay active when I click on runescape. Alt1 sees runescape but i can't keep the windows on top. I found a temporary fix which was uncheck "allow apps to pin to the runescape window" but thats just temporary. Also when I'm doing arrow clues It will not register that I hit Alt+1 to show my position on the clue finder map. Instead i have to manually click which is quite annoying because i have to zoom in/out to find my location. If there are any fixes that you guys know of I would greatly appretiate it. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling. I uninstalled/reinstalled every c++ there was. I did the same with adobe flash. Ive deleted runescape and loaded that back up but still nothing. The combination key alt+1 will not register when im doing anything with it. But it does see my screen because i can do some clues.

Also on a side note. I can't get the afk warden to work with loot beams. It will work for almost everything else ive tried except those it wont alert me.

Thank for the help in advance will check back frequently to see if there is a solve for this problem.

#2 2019-10-06 21:56:10

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Alt1 will not stay on top

Try running Alt1 as admin, this is necessary if you're running rs as admin but has been reported to fix other situations as well.

It also sounds like you might have the "override DPI scaling detection" checkbox in the capture settings toggled the wrong way. Make sure the preview window shows the full rs client and also no unnecessary extra black bars on the side.

#3 2019-10-07 19:16:26

Buzz991

Ran as admin mode no different outcome. Also I do have the override DPI scaling detection box checked but there are no black bars on side.

any other suggestions?

#4 2019-10-10 17:37:14

Buzz991

I did a system restore idk what was downloaded and broke it but it all works now.

Board footer