#1 2015-08-05 20:48:01

Euk

Runespan Yellow Wizard Timer

Have another useful piece added to Alt1. A yellow wizard timer for Runespan.

Basically it would listen for things like "A yellow wizard calls for your help" (or however it is written in game), the confirmation chat dialogue when you successfully hand runes to him (resets the 4 min 31.5 sec timer, ref. RS Wiki).

Maybe have a little calculation that determines and shows graphically a timer running out telling you whether or not it's worth it to teleport to the yellow wizard or not or wait until all the wizards teleport again (can be based on the average time it would take for a player to get to a yellow wizard).

Thanks for reading. Will post more suggestions as they cross my mind.

#2 2015-08-06 00:12:39

trylledej

Re: Runespan Yellow Wizard Timer

I think the 4½ minutes is the time between teleports. This should probably be a forever repeating timer running at a 4 minutes and 31,5 seconds interval(until you close the app/switch worlds etc.) which you manually start when you see the wizards teleporting.
Otherwise what you describe would probably work, however with 10 minutes being the timer instead of the 4½ minutes.

I'd definitely support this idea. Could prove very helpful

#3 2015-08-06 10:03:27

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Runespan Yellow Wizard Timer

I was thinking about a broader app that could time all kinds of things, with some settings presets to cover this kind of thing.

Board footer