#1 2016-01-29 17:15:16

Gren

RuneMetrics integration?

So from what I understand about runemetrics it will give people access to whatever its tracking right now and the pro version will let you track your history. Any plans for integrating that into runeapps and have an app that saves the data locally? I don't know if that will be against jagex t&c or anything but would be nice to have. Don't know if jagex has worked with you at all on runemetrics since its basically just in game integration of what you have already made.

#2 2016-01-29 19:25:17

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: RuneMetrics integration?

I looks like it wouldn't be to hard to read input from it. I'm not sure if i will have time to work on runeapps but it sounds like a lot of new useful information that can be grabbed with alt1.

It looks like i also have the advantage of having a working database which can actually store more than 1kB per player and a working server that takes less than 2 sec per page/click.

#3 2016-01-29 23:13:05

Gren

Re: RuneMetrics integration?

Sounds pretty sweet, can't wait for it to come out. Let's just hope jagex doesn't do anything to prevent you from downloading the data, like a Terms and conditions change or something. I intend on buying it anyways, will probably just use bonds, but would be nice to have it downloadable to my desktop as well.

Board footer