#1 2015-01-15 06:50:10

T Nex

Some suggestions for DgKey

Can we get a few new icons for some in-room accommodations?

a small spade or herb icon (small enough to not interfere with a gatestone or anything) to indicate a farming patch

a small summoning obelisk icon

and lastly a small icon to mark wisps, and maybe (if there is even space or the pixel density) a small number showing what tier it is

And one more big thing for DgKey would be nice if we could have a room square selected on the application, right click a keyed door, and press alt+1 to read the key type needed and have it translate to the map.

Thanks, love your work.

#2 2015-01-15 10:34:40

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Some suggestions for DgKey

I would love to update the key overlay to do more stuff like that. Currently it has the issue where there can only be one "key" per room which together with the gatestone marker idea doesn't really work well.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but you can select a key by pressing alt+1 on a door already, it is a bit hackish atm tho. I like the idea where it adds it to the selected spot instead if possible.

#3 2015-01-15 21:25:14

T Nex (forgot my pw lol)

Ohh awesome, didnt know that. But what about this for a temporary to long term workaround: In the lower left corner of the "room" but a small letter.
"F" for farming patch
"O" for obelisk
"w" for wisp (and on the right bottom corner you could put 1-(whatever the top tier wisp is))

#4 2015-02-07 02:45:36

Christy

Is there anyway possible to make it so the keys themselves will stay on the map when it is updated? Unless I'm missing something. Thanks smile

#5 2015-02-07 08:51:04

Skillbert
Administrator

Valid keys are put on top of the question mark tiles on the map, they are automatically removed when the door is opened so the map doesn't get to cluttered.

#6 2015-02-08 15:15:28

Christy

Oh, that is entirely my bad. I was putting the keys on the open room where the door was in. LOL. Thanks a ton smile Runeapps is amazing.

#7 2015-06-03 00:56:22

Mathew

Love dgkey. I don't know how to fix it, but the way the keys added onto the map is a bit clunky in my opinion. The Bonus path option is a bit buggy and blocks off more than the selected pathway. (sometimes showing things like the boss room as a bonus path)

Board footer