#1 2017-07-21 13:11:47

Bethekingdom

Screenshot bug. Breaks the toolkit until computer restart.

Hey Skillbert.

First, thanks for Alt1. I use it every day.

I took a screenshot using the default hotkey (Alt+2), and when the screenshot thing was open (where you click and drag your mouse to select the screenshot area), I pressed Alt+2 again by mistake. This caused a fatal error and all keybinds were bugged until I restarted my computer.Here is what the error message tells me:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in the application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I can copy+paste the whole debug message here but it's really long. After this happens once, it seems that keybinds for the toolkit no longer work, even if you completely close down the application and reopen it. Everything about the application still works, except for key binds, which I think most people rely on when using this app. I restarted my computer and Alt1 seems to work perfectly normal. It will also resume to normal working order when completely uninstalling and reinstalling the application.

Hopefully this explanation was enough big_smile

-Bethekingdom

Last edited by Bethekingdom (2017-07-21 13:16:17)

#2 2017-07-21 19:08:51

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Screenshot bug. Breaks the toolkit until computer restart.

Wow that's insane that this has never come up before. This bug must have existed since release 2 years ago. I will make sure it is fixed with the next update.

Board footer