#1 2015-04-13 11:53:58

chaoster

Unable to install the Alt1 Toolkit

I tried downloading the Alt1 Toolkit, but it says Application cannot be installed. I clicked on details and it shows this log:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34209
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34244 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34244 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : http://runeapps.org/downloads/alt1/Rune … pplication
                        Server        : Apache/2

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity        : Runeapps.Alt1.application, Version=0.0.7.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=x86

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://runeapps.org/downloads/alt1/Rune … pplication resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The 'EndValidation' method cannot not be called when all the elements have not been validated. 'ValidateEndElement' calls corresponding to 'ValidateElement' calls might be missing.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [13/04/2015 7:44:38 AM] : Activation of http://runeapps.org/downloads/alt1/Rune … pplication has started.
    * [13/04/2015 7:44:39 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [13/04/2015 7:44:39 AM] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [13/04/2015 7:44:39 AM] System.InvalidOperationException
        - The 'EndValidation' method cannot not be called when all the elements have not been validated. 'ValidateEndElement' calls corresponding to 'ValidateElement' calls might be missing.
        - Source: System.Xml
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Xml.XsdValidatingReader.Read()
            at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

Can anybody help me please?

#2 2015-04-13 13:55:20

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Unable to install the Alt1 Toolkit

I'm working on this issue right now. I tried to upload an update earlier today and something went wrong. The one file that doesn't go in versions and backups etc got corrupted, so no one is able to install right now until i get the new version out.

#3 2015-04-13 15:12:52

Skillbert
Administrator

Just uploaded the update, you can install Alt1 once again. I will be uploading one month of updates across the website in the coming hour so there might be some more downtime.

#4 2015-04-14 19:07:59

matthew

Hey im still having isues running this with the same topic as the screenshot above

#5 2015-04-17 03:07:16

Mathew

I know this may sound silly, but have you tried running it in compatability mode (windows 7)?

Board footer