#1 2017-12-20 09:07:17

o9ao

Main hotkey (alt+1) not working

Hi,

I recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 8.1. At first when I opened the latest version of RuneApp, it crashes whenever NXT was open. Regardless of whichever opened first, RuneApp would crash first with error pop up followed by NXT. I couldn't pinpoint the exact problem in the forum because error pop up crashed as well without showing any error.

Later, i decided to use RuneApp on Legacy Client, it worked but the keybind Alt + 1 doesn't work. Pressing Alt +1 while hovering over the right click option of teleports doesn't not bring me to map clue solver. Changing the main keybind to anything else yielded no response too. Capture setting had shown both DirectX Capture and Image detection to be working properly.

The incompatibility between NXT and Alt1 Toolkit was solved by downloading older Standalone version (currently 1.4.2 i think), however Alt + 1 keybind still not functioning. DirectX capture and Image detection are both working fine. Changing to OpenGL and Desktop Capture had the same problem. Other functions such as screen snapshot, show windows option (alt+ 2, 3 & 4) were working.

#2 2017-12-20 15:58:36

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Main hotkey (alt+1) not working

You might have to toggle "override high DPI scaling detection" depending on your settings. Toggle this option such that the preview window shows the full rs client and no extra space.
edXHEGc.png

Board footer