#1 2017-12-27 14:49:45

dirtpants

Tasks/Achievements helper/requirement checker

Hi reader, i dont know if this is possible, but here goes,

you have your stats window open, and the app checkes your levels, then list which tasks are possible to complete, for example, show that you can complete the easy tasks for Lumbridge and Draynor tasks, then you choose the task from the list, and the app ask you to open quest list (while showing which quests are required for the choosen task) and then do a scan of the quest list (or you just manually mark which quest are completed for the required task list) after the quest check, the app shows which items are needed for that quest, so you can get them from bank, once items from bank has been withdrawn, then onto the tasks where the app shows the tasks to do, and you can mark which are done.

again im not sure if this is possible, but it would be a nice helper to have.
and my description might not be that good, not native english speaker or writer.

-Dirtpants

#2 2017-12-27 18:44:27

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Tasks/Achievements helper/requirement checker

I've been thinking about this general idea for a couple of weeks and it mainly comes down to jagex support. In my opinion this wouldn't be very useful and also to much work as a screen-reading app, however on the website this would be very nice. For that i would need access to the completed tasks on the rs website just like with stats and quests. I am trying to reach jagex about fansite support in general but they seem to ignore fansites altogether.

#3 2017-12-30 13:36:55

dirtpants

Re: Tasks/Achievements helper/requirement checker

thank you for responding smile
yea i agree, it wouldnt be that usefull, and mainly a quality of life thing for people without multiple monitor.
Having it on a website would be nice, i find that the wiki is annoying to use for these tasks, but better then most other sites.
would be nice if the adventure log(or runemetric) site had an authentication code like with youtube, to see all the information, that would make it easier for fansites to collect data for calculating how long to levels or just see what quest is needed for doing one specific quest, but yea jagex arent that great at responding, and giving helpfull information.

Board footer