#1 2018-12-19 04:16:56

CoincidalRS

Bank Organizer utilizing the bank value calculator

Basically have every single item that the bank value calc already can identify and have them all organized in "ideal bank". Then when it checks each persons individual bank it checks it against the "ideal bank" and any item that the person doesn't have it skips over, and outputs an organized version of that persons current bank. I know that each person might have a different idea of what an ideal bank looks like, but just a good baseline I think would be used by many many people. I'm not entirely sure if this is even possible or if it would be too much work to organize an "ideal bank" with the 1000's of items in runescape currently. But if it was, it would be absolutely incredible. And it wouldn't be useless after the bank rework because the rework would just help you maintain your already runeapps organized bank.

#2 2018-12-19 18:47:57

aeiz

Re: Bank Organizer utilizing the bank value calculator

would be great to also help search for junk items that diango miss (old quest related items).

#3 2018-12-24 04:43:06

CoincidalRS

Re: Bank Organizer utilizing the bank value calculator

Exactly there is a lot of opportunities that the bank value calculator unlocked, quite impressed with what Skillbert was able to achieve.

Board footer