#1 2015-01-02 09:33:27

Toshy

Gathering Status

If there is any way at all you could implement a sound to go off when your character stops gathering so Semi-AFK becomes that little bit simpler.

Example;
Woodcutting, Just a little beep when the ivy is fully cut down.
Mining Gold/Coal Ore Deposits, beep when the rock deactivates.
Fishing, When you need to change spots.
Etc Etc..

Not sure if this is possible due it just being an ad-on program, but then again I don't know how far coding has come and if it can be done.

Let us know what you think smile

#2 2015-01-02 12:59:03

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Gathering Status

You can currently get a warning whenever you stop getting xp using the XpMeter. Just move the weird looking slider at the top to set the time before a warning.

This wont work optimally when using an xp method without many xp drops such as ivy. I might implement a chat reader that keeps track of messages like "the ivy has disapeared", however that seems a little like overkill for right now, but it is something i plan to do eventually.

#3 2015-01-03 08:55:40

Toshy

Re: Gathering Status

Yeah, I ended up finding that slider after I posted. But sadly, it's not enough for me. tongue I understand if it can't be done, I was just putting in my two cents. big_smile

I really love Alt1 and think one day thousands of players will use it! Just keep up the good work and get some more advertising out there. smile

Board footer