#1 2015-01-03 09:35:04

Ganymede

DGKey unable to properly detect map with Guide Mode on

Just as the title says. If Guide Mode is on in a dungeon, rooms on the critical path appear a brighter gold color on the map. I guess that understandably messes with detecting it properly.

Screenshot:
http://runeapps.org/i/cup

Alt1 version: 0.0.3
CEF version: r1898
CefSharp version: 37.0.0.0
Chromium version: 37.0.2062.94

Not sure if you need any other information. Let me know if you do.

#2 2015-01-03 09:43:54

Ganymede

Re: DGKey unable to properly detect map with Guide Mode on

I guess I forgot to include some information that has just occurred to me. Not sure how relevant it is though.

64bit Windows 7. The Windows 98 theme is just a theme, it's running Windows 7.
Playing in the normal Java client from Jagex, and using the most recent downloaded version of Alt1 from your home page. I think I had a previous version earlier today but it was doing the same thing, so I redownloaded the one from your home page about an hour before posting this, with the same issue. It works fine without Guide Mode on.

Obviously isn't a very major issue, as no one really uses guide mode anyway. And I imagine it isn't a very easy fix. But it's helpful when going for the "of Daemonheim" title, and I just thought it's worth bringing to your attention.

#3 2015-01-03 15:05:52

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: DGKey unable to properly detect map with Guide Mode on

Just tried to quick fix this but it didn't really work, i'll have to rewrite much of the map detection to make it work. I might fix it in the future but no plans for now.

Board footer