#1 2020-04-26 04:21:23

caddph

Issue with Medium Clue steps (and some other clue solver items)

Not sure if there's a better place to post this but:

For the Medium Clue step: You'll need to have Doug deep into the distant past to get to these sacks, the clue solver is currently pointing to the wrong winch. It's currently pinning the location at the Digsite Pendant option 2/Ancient tele 'S', but it should point to the coordinates (or thereabouts): 04.16 North, 14.20 East.

Additionally, for the Medium Clue step: Go to the village being attacked by trolls and search the drawers in one of the houses., it doesn't denote that you must pickpocket the key from Penda a few houses south first.

When using the 'Varrock' teleport for Compass Clues, it pins your location at the GE version of the teleport unlocked with Varrock easy tasks. Is there a way to toggle this back to the original location? It also doesn't denote it's the diary version like the Watchtower tele does.

Some potential additions to the clue solver tool:

Any support to adding the Master Quest cape as a readable teleport option for compass clues similar to other jewelry? I know you can click on the map, but curious if this is possible.

Also, any thoughts on adding additional support for Passage on the Abyss (and multiple PotA); in particular adding a second one to the map, and utilizing them for compass clues similar to other jewelry. I imagine this would involve quite a bit more work than I'm envisioning, but curious if it's feasible.

#2 2020-04-26 16:16:12

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Issue with Medium Clue steps (and some other clue solver items)

Thanks, i fixed the medium clues you mentioned and added detection for MQC.

I don't really want to get into ui work for the toggles right now as i'm in the process of moving ui code over to some new systems but it's on my list.

#3 2020-04-26 18:06:08

caddph

Re: Issue with Medium Clue steps (and some other clue solver items)

Thank you!

Look forward to the UI updates in the future!

Board footer