#1 2020-06-28 01:49:12

Iron Geoff

Suggestion - Setting User Specifc Teles for Clue Solver

Hiya

No idea if this is doable or something that others might find useful, but I was thinking it would be so handy if you could preset your teles to overlay what you need to click when teleing to a specifc location.

It might work for other items too but I'm specifically thinking about using Passage of the abyss. So what I mean is to be able to set which teleports we have in our Passage of the abyss and what number each one is in. So when the clue solves, it could show the number needed for the correct tele within the item and then the number on the list for the necklace or ring.

For example, currently if I need to tele to the fishing guild, then the map solver will show the skills necklace and and the number 1, as its first on the list. I have the skills necklace as the 5th item in my Passage of the abyss, so would be great if instead of the skill neclace showing a 1, is showed a 5,1, much like the dung cape teles for those on the second or third pages. If able to record that in the settings, perhaps with it could even be a place to store the keybind set for the item, so could show as Z,5,1.

Very much just thinking out loud as you can probably tell by the way this has been written... and also makes me sound so lazy, but thought it was a good idea and might be of interest, so raised it anyway!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Geoff

#2 2020-06-28 02:31:36

crazye97

Re: Suggestion - Setting User Specifc Teles for Clue Solver

Hey Geoff,

On the left side of the map screen, there's four icons - a sextant, compass, orb and cog. If you click the cog, you can input a Passage of the Abyss order to replace the existing teleport icons.

#3 2020-06-28 12:44:57

Iron Geoff

Re: Suggestion - Setting User Specifc Teles for Clue Solver

Hey crazye97,

Thanks for coming back to me!

I can't believe I never noticed that there... thanks for the info!

Cheers

Board footer