#1 2020-12-12 15:21:10

Tyler03x7

Trying to recover AFK warden preset after re installing windows

I recently had to reinstall windows and it deleted some of my files, including my minecraft worlds, which were able to be recovered in C:\Windows.old\users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves, so I'm wondering if AFK warden presets are saved locally somewhere so I can re add them easily instead of having to set them all up again. I can see an Alt1 folder at file location C:\Windows.old\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Alt1Toolkit but none of the files make any sense to me. I don't have much hope, but I figured I would ask before spending a lot of time to set it up again

#2 2020-12-12 15:31:40

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: Trying to recover AFK warden preset after re installing windows

There should be a chromecache folder which contains all app data and preferences, if you copy that folder over to %localappdata%/alt1toolkit it should recover all your settings. Make sure alt1 isn't running when you do this. You'll also find a config.json file which contains all alt1 preferences like which apps you have installed.

#3 2020-12-12 16:00:41

Tyler03x7

Re: Trying to recover AFK warden preset after re installing windows

WOW! You are a wizard! Thank you so much! I appreciate you and your app so much! It worked perfectly! <3

Board footer