#51 2020-09-06 10:16:42

Mikkeljj1

Re: [installed] Bank tab price checker beta

I can’t get this to work? Any1 know how i Can? It wont load my bank

#52 2020-09-06 10:51:52

crazye97

Make sure your transparency is off in RS settings and you're not on the legacy skin.

Last edited by crazye97 (2020-09-06 10:52:04)

#53 2020-09-10 17:19:09

Belg1888

It will only load one item (and best) and show value.

sometimes it shows more items, but no value.
also, one time it recognised swordfishes, the other time it doesnt but shows the image.

#54 2020-09-10 21:40:08

crazye97

crazye97 wrote:

Make sure your transparency is off in RS settings and you're not on the legacy skin.

#55 2020-09-16 20:21:33

DutchGab

bank bug
Hello
I'm getting a bug; alt1 isn't seeing the amount of the items correctly. Tried restarted alt1 & client. Also tried running it on a lower resolution monitor (and restarted alt1 & client on there). Any ideas how to fix? Thanks!

#56 2021-03-23 04:25:04

H2Oh

Hi guys,

I believed some update to alt1 would fix this issue but after some time, the issue remains.
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, can someone help me to fix this?

bank value calculator

Thanks a lot for the amazing app, hope you can keep developing amazing tools to runescape.

#57 2021-03-23 04:35:50

crazye97

H2Oh wrote:

Hi guys,

I believed some update to alt1 would fix this issue but after some time, the issue remains.
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, can someone help me to fix this?

Thanks a lot for the amazing app, hope you can keep developing amazing tools to runescape.

Turn off your in-game transparency.

#58 2021-06-20 18:29:11

byuboi

Where do you find in game transparency?

#59 2021-06-24 10:18:59

Fiend

byuboi wrote:

Where do you find in game transparency?

Settings -> Gameplay -> Appearance. There you'll find a slider to adjust the transparency.

#60 2022-01-22 06:33:29

Makeshift

I've been fiddling with this app and it appears to be mostly working. However, some things to note:

1) Tabs must be on top. If your tabs are to the left, right click on the topmost tab and click "Toggle tab position"

2) In the "certainty" tab I've noticed that I seem to be unable to click "Confirm" on unknown items. Nothing happens, and checking the dev tools, no network activity takes place. I'm not really awake enough currently to dig into the code to figure out why, but I'm curious if this feature has been disabled for some reason?

3) Some more information regarding current network status would be great as well - I open up the network tab to see currently in-flight requests, but a little spinner showing that the app is actually doing something in the background to grab data would be lovely.

4) Some newer items appear to be missing and will not update prices - eg. the Golden Partyhat. I assume this is because nobody is able to 'Confirm' in the certainty tab, so the price on the server-side never updates?

Cheers for making such a cool app anyway, it gives a pretty good idea of bank worth and helps me identify things I could sell

I may take a crack at fixing the certainty button tomorrow once I'm a bit more awake.

Last edited by Makeshift (2022-01-22 06:57:33)

#61 2022-01-22 08:27:27

crazye97

Regarding the last point: the API that was used for the items had its access disabled, which is why some items don't have updated prices, and newer items aren't recognized.

#62 2022-01-22 23:57:08

Makeshift

crazye97 wrote:

Regarding the last point: the API that was used for the items had its access disabled, which is why some items don't have updated prices, and newer items aren't recognized.

Ah, that sucks! Any particular reason that's the case? I'd be interested in hosting a backup server if there's some interest for it.

#63 2022-06-30 00:36:10

Karol920

Just started using this today. It seems to be having a lot of trouble.
At first it was having an issue where it would only ever detect the very first item in my bank, and that was it.
I removed window transparency and now it seems to... grab most of the items (kind of). They're all populated red. And it doesn't seem to recognize each item until I hover over it, at which point it does recognize them.
However, when scrolling, it doesn't seem to really pick up the fact that the items have all changed.
Additionally, there was an issue earlier where I got an out-of-memory error. It surprised me, because I'm on a workstation with 96GB of RAM (yes, really). And I usually sit at about 50% RAM use (45.1 GB / 47% at time of writing). So there's plenty of memory for the app to use; I would guess the program itself has simply set its own memory limit, and it exceeded its own internal threshold, rather than the system memory limit.

************** Exception Text **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at Runeapps.Alt1.ScreenReader.BitmapToByteArray(Image bitmap, Rectangle region)
   at Runeapps.Alt1.ScreenReader.BitmapToByteArray(Image bitmap)
   at Runeapps.Alt1.NisWindow.FillSnapGap()
   at Runeapps.Alt1.NisWindow.SnapCheckDirection(Boolean[]& snaps, Int32[] wndbounds, Int32[] movebounds, Int32 dir)
   at Runeapps.Alt1.NisWindow.GlobalMouseMove(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Right now it seems to half-work. It does seem to have trouble with the icons on the right-most edge, though:
3zZlcav.png
If I scroll, you can see what i mean about it having a hard time picking up the changes
Cy8qGKx.png

I've tried toggling the track button on-and-off, which seems to help some of the time.

#64 2022-07-08 11:08:58

crazye97

There does seem to be an issue with the right-most column, which could be caused by recent bank changes (extra buttons, button changes). But also a reminder that prices haven't been updated in months.

#65 2022-11-09 08:45:35

123tthd

idk if im doing something wrong but it will only pick up the first item in every tab nothing more, got any tips for me

#66 2022-12-30 23:36:02

Kyle Fer

123tthd wrote:

idk if im doing something wrong but it will only pick up the first item in every tab nothing more, got any tips for me

This one is in long need of an update, the database it uses is out of date and some items just don't exist there.

#67 2023-01-12 11:54:36

Ex Inferi
Website

Kyle Fer wrote:

This one is in long need of an update, the database it uses is out of date and some items just don't exist there.

Not really. With wealth evaluator becoming free for everyone to use nearly 2 years ago, this app is mostly obsolete now.

#68 2023-12-24 04:37:45

Pixel Heaven

Ex Inferi wrote:
Kyle Fer wrote:

Not really. With wealth evaluator becoming free for everyone to use nearly 2 years ago, this app is mostly obsolete now.

While the Wealth Evaluator is free for everyone, it still doesn't do what this app has done. Which is to show prices within the bank without right clicking the items.

Although, mine would give an error stating that it couldn't load the prices.

#69 2023-12-26 21:35:45

Memphisto

After quite some time i wanted to try out this app once again and hoped it would work now to find the most valuable items in my Bank haha :-)
Sadly the app seems to be completely broken now.

"Could not load prices"

I went on my way to find out what caused the problem.. apparently one file got deleted.
The "pc_getprices.php" file is not available anymore.
Was that an accident or was it deleted because it didnt work anymore?

could someone please look into this?
i would happily do that but i dont have access :-)
Maybe use prices from ely.gg?

thanks!
Mem

#70 2023-12-27 00:57:52

crazye97

THIS APP HAS BEEN DEPRECATED DUE TO THE RUNESCAPE API USED NO LONGER BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE.

(Caps for clarity.)

it still doesn't do what this app has done. Which is to show prices within the bank without right clicking the items.

No, it does what this app was intended to do: calculate the value of the bank, hence the title "Bank value calculator". The WE doesn't do the intermediary step of totalling tabs and individual item stacks.

Board footer