#1 2021-05-07 17:40:04

JamieS1211

Better AOD - Minion order tracking and other mechanics

Better AOD - Alt1 utility to assist with Nex - Angel of Death encounters, tracking minion death order and other mechanics

Click here to add the app

Features:
Functions in English, German and French
Displays minion order in letter or number form (see images below) with optional audio readout
Configurable audio and text warnings for main mechanics (smoke, pools popping and bombs)
Kill logger tracking kills, deaths and average kill times (of successful kills)

Letters display
Numbers display
Settings
Log

FAQ - This information is also available by pressing the "?" icon top right of the app
Does this work in other languages?
This app currently functions in English, German and French. When not in English, Alt1 can have issues detecting the chatbox. This is indicated by a message. To fix this, press enter so the typing area of the chatbox is outlined and wait for the error message to disappear.

Having issues detecting things?
This app requires you to have gamechat in either the "on" or "filtered" settings and the chatbox to be scrolled completely to the bottom. The app also reads each line separately so issues may occur if your chat box is so small that certain messages that are scanned for split on multiple lines

Double reading things?
This can happen for several reasons around messages in the chatbox being obscured. This can be caused by: scrolling up, changing chat window, loading screens (when you teleport to Nex bank) or the floating monster HP bar covering the chat box

Last edited by JamieS1211 (2021-05-07 17:44:37)

#2 2021-08-10 12:35:52

Emma Kitty

Re: Better AOD - Minion order tracking and other mechanics

Just used the app and i love it so much! I only have 1 suggestion:
- make a separate option for announcing pool spawns and the countdown (i personally dont care for the countdown but having them be announced is super helpful)

#3 2023-07-13 04:42:01

Laz

Re: Better AOD - Minion order tracking and other mechanics

Any way to make it so the log keeps track of kills/deaths even after closing the app?

Board footer