#1 2021-06-23 00:24:38

everknown

Umi Seasinger minigame item location memorizer

I would like to request for an app to memorize the location of the items within the crate so that it is easier to find them depending on what the NPC is asking for without needing to go through all crates and barrels again when already visited once.

The layout can change for every session
LK3rVbX.png

This image with Item name on top of each crate/barrel if possible.

Last edited by everknown (2021-06-23 00:27:11)

#2 2021-06-28 12:10:29

Yurple

Re: Umi Seasinger minigame item location memorizer

100% Support! It would be nice to have one track the Bartender requests as well.

#3 2021-06-28 14:31:26

Fiend

Re: Umi Seasinger minigame item location memorizer

Yurple wrote:

100% Support! It would be nice to have one track the Bartender requests as well.

I don't think this is a very realistic option. The patrons aren't static, which makes them very hard to track for the overlay. Add the issue of 2 floors of possible patrons to that, and it's near impossible to create a properly working app for this. 

You have to keep in mind that Alt1 is an overlay, it doesn't use in-game code. If it did, the features would be pretty much unlimited, but it would also be against the rules to use. What you can see as a player, is what Alt1 can see as well. Having the camera set up properly may help to identify the locations of the Warehouse items, so I do see a possibility for this to work. I'm only a student, but I was thinking about adding this feature in an app, as well as perhaps a feature for the assassins although this can be quite difficult.
However, Surula's bartending job would likely be impossible to implement.

Board footer