#1 2021-09-04 03:24:00

L mageman

Clue Solver has gone wonky

First off my entire client seems to be a bit sideway, but regardless first off a celtic knot apparently couldn't be solved, I had to reinstall Alt1 and fiddle with the puzzle before it finally picked up the correct answer.

Now I'm on a compass puzzle and the pointer for the compass is first off invisible on my client, and when I try to coordinate it on Alt1 it sends non-intersecting lines mostly going south..... I tried reinstalling the full RS3 client and that didn't help.

Any suggestions are welcome, please and thank you.

#2 2021-09-06 05:39:28

mishroom

Re: Clue Solver has gone wonky

I wanted to piggyback on this thread to say I have a similar issue with this plugin. When it tries to read the clue on the screen it looks like its working, but then the box goes white. Have tried resetting as well to no effect.

#3 2021-09-07 10:38:37

crazye97

Re: Clue Solver has gone wonky

L mageman wrote:

First off my entire client seems to be a bit sideway, but regardless first off a celtic knot apparently couldn't be solved, I had to reinstall Alt1 and fiddle with the puzzle before it finally picked up the correct answer.

Now I'm on a compass puzzle and the pointer for the compass is first off invisible on my client, and when I try to coordinate it on Alt1 it sends non-intersecting lines mostly going south..... I tried reinstalling the full RS3 client and that didn't help.

Any suggestions are welcome, please and thank you.

Make sure the compass arrow is fully visible.

mishroom wrote:

I wanted to piggyback on this thread to say I have a similar issue with this plugin. When it tries to read the clue on the screen it looks like its working, but then the box goes white. Have tried resetting as well to no effect.

Try running Alt1 and/or RS as admin.

Board footer