#1 2021-10-23 23:06:04

Vamo_Elysian

Update Alt1 so that it can read larger scales/font sizes

Hi,

I see that this has been posted previously, but as someone visually impaired, I feel it is important to ask again.

Could we please see an update that allows ALT1 to properly read the game interfaces at higher scales than 100% and larger font sizes? I currently rune RS at 120% scaling and Size 12 font, both of which render ALT1 useless. I understand that the typical response to this request is "up your windows scaling" but i LIKE how my windows looks and feels, the size of everything is fine, it's only RS I feel the need to increase the size on.

I understand this may be a lot of work, especially with so many scales and font sizes to work with, but perhaps an easier method of doing so would be to allow the user to select in ALT1 which scale toy are using? I'm no expert but once you have the information of how/where/what size the important interface items are that ALT1 tries to read, it should be a case of telling ALT1 which scale your using so it knows what to look for right?

In particular for me is the font size, I really struggle with text due to a visual impairment so i LOVE afk warden alerting me to important things I might otherwise miss, but for me to stand any chance of reading the chatbot I need the text to be at least size 12 or larger.

Thanks for your time!

Vamo

#2 2021-10-24 03:23:25

crazye97

Re: Update Alt1 so that it can read larger scales/font sizes

It should work on any size at 100%. The main issue would be the scaling, which would require a full set of display reading options for each level, which is the difficulty.

Board footer