#1 2022-01-23 15:16:29

MarkvsRs

Pernix Quiver Helper

As they've now Added this to the buff bar (OMFG FINALLY) This app is not longer maintained, feel free to keep using, but I wont be fixing any issues if they crop up.
https://secure.runescape.com/m=news/thi … nup-strike

============
alt1://addapp/https://markvsrs.github.io/PernixQuiverHelper/appconfig.json

Shows you the currently equipped ammo in your Pernix quiver. Works with the following bolts:

Ascendri                 
Ascension               
Blight                   
Diamond bakriminel       
Dragonstone bakriminel   
Emerald bakriminel       
Hydrix bakriminel       
Jade bakriminel         
Onyx bakriminel         
Opal bakriminel         
Pearl bakriminel         
Red_topaz bakriminel     
Ruby bakriminel         
Sapphire bakriminel     

It's basic but I don't see the point in putting more time into this, as hopefully Jagex will do a sensible and put this on the buff bar like they should have done in the first place.

Last edited by MarkvsRs (2022-03-14 11:10:26)

#2 2022-01-24 01:20:19

crazye97

Re: Pernix Quiver Helper

MarkvsRs wrote:

It's basic but I don't see the point in putting more time into this, as hopefully Jagex will do a sensible and put this on the buff bar like they should have done in the first place.

There's a few dozen things that can be put in quivers. Sounds like it's not a simple buff option.

#3 2022-01-24 09:41:53

MarkvsRs

True theres a fair few things, but jagex have access to the possible item codes that can be put in the quiver in the first place, not rocket science to add a buff bar icon that displays the 2 that are in there.
This app for me only took a couple of hours to make (and I started with typescript like a week ago), though not every ammo type it proves it's a simple enough thing to make.

#4 2022-02-26 21:25:59

SnackPacks

Magnificent work! Used this for my reaper at Arraxi, having an ultrawide monitor it is often hard to keep track.

Board footer