#1 2022-03-25 19:29:58

OneChunky

[REQUEST] - Chunkman Alt1 plugin

Chunkman mode has been growing more and more on Runescape but mainly on OSRS. Their runelite plugin makes everything easier by darkening the locked chunks to show visually what is not accessible.

Even though Alt1 can't "darken" regions in-game, could it be possible to show on the minimap where you are allowed to walk regarding your current unlocks? Having a warning if you step out (like the AFK App) and/or having visual indication on the minimap.
I believe something like this would help the RS3 chunkman community grow as it is quite small nowadays.
This is very niche but would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
One Chunky

Last edited by OneChunky (2022-03-25 19:30:36)

#2 2022-04-08 11:44:28

Fiend

Re: [REQUEST] - Chunkman Alt1 plugin

Not familiar with chunkman mode, but does it have something to do with the 3000+ map chunks? Because defining that many chunks would be way too complicated. Visual aiding may be undesired due to lag, but a warning seems reasonable.
I'm willing to look into this idea,but I would need to understand a bit more about what the actual borders are supposed to be. Does it have clearly defined edges on the minimap? Or is it perhaps based on the grid for coordinates. If it's the latter, I don't think it's possible to directly involve the actual minimap at all. Alt1 is a screen reader, if you have no visual indicator at all to where your location ends, Alt1 doesn't have it either.

Board footer