#1 2022-08-15 07:07:57

Promethuem

(REQ/SUG)Tile markers

Hello fellow gamers,

Firstly I'm not a coder/any good at talking in behind-the-scenes type beats or anything.
Secondly, I've not read any of the other posts so, sorry if this has already been brought up/in the works.

As someone who's a cluer but not the best at remembering exact tiles or areas where the digspots might be, is there a possibility that we're able to get something along the lines as OSRS where they have tile markers which they're able to freely add/remove even maybe naming them for easier IDing.

Some people will see obvious benefits of this not just for say the Clue community as I've specified but also the pvm community, showing BD spots, deto spots, dummy spot etc etc.

if anyone has anymore they want to add/discuss on the possible idea of this then have can't hurt to say anything.

Last edited by Promethuem (2022-08-15 07:10:33)

#2 2022-08-15 07:39:39

RedX1000

Re: (REQ/SUG)Tile markers

Unfortunately as amazing as tile markers are, Alt1 is very limited in what it can do compared to clients like Runelite. Where Runelite is a client that knows where everything is all the time, Alt1 is an overlay that only knows what it can see. Creating tile markers is not really possible due to this. Runelite knows where tiles are thanks to co-ordinates on the client end of the game. For alt1, having to calculate exactly where that tile is and attempt to draw it is really really hard for Alt1 to do and because of this it's not possible with Alt1.

Board footer