#1 2022-09-26 13:21:18

ItsMeCookieMonster

QBD Attack Call-outs

QBD Attack Call-outs is an alt1 toolkit app for the QBD bossfight, it keeps track of QBD's attacks and provides you with visual and (optional) audio cues. In addition it can also show the status of the super antifire potion, and alert you when it expires.

The plugin is fully opensource, the github page can be found here. Please let me know of any issues you encounter, or any suggestions/feedback you may have!

Click here to add QBD Attack Call-outs to alt1

Or go to this URL in the alt1 browser: https://raphire.github.io/QBD-Attack-Call-outs/

How to use
QBD Attack Call-outs is very easy to use, simply install and open the plugin in alt1 toolkit. It will automatically detect when the QBD fight starts and ends! Some features can be enabled and disabled in the settings, which can be accessed by pressing the cog icon in the top right.

Requirements
To function QBD Attack Call-outs needs the following:
- The bosstimer must be visible on-screen.
- Interface scaling needs to be at 100% (this is the default).
- Game messages need to be turned on (plugin is tested with fontsize 12).
- It is recommended to turn timestamps on in the chat box to improve chatreader accuracy.
- The recommended interface transparency is 0%, a transparent chatbox may cause issues.

Main Screen
QBD Attack Call-outs Main Screen

Last edited by ItsMeCookieMonster (2022-09-26 20:42:06)

#2 2022-11-13 23:11:20

Wonderfetus

Re: QBD Attack Call-outs

I cannot begin to thank you for this! It's so broken that all her attacks are only in the chatbox.

#3 2023-01-25 14:59:29

ItsMeCookieMonster

Wonderfetus wrote:

I cannot begin to thank you for this! It's so broken that all her attacks are only in the chatbox.

Glad to hear it's helpful!

#4 2023-09-12 14:39:27

ItsMeCookieMonster

A new update was just released:
* Added new sound cues for attacks
* Added new sound cues for artifacts
* Fixed antifire detection
* Improved antifire detection, so it no longer trigger when buff bar is only temporarily obstructed (i.e. during loading screens)

Board footer