#1 2022-11-08 06:38:21

RedX1000

CrystalLogger: an open-source Crystal Key/Trisk, and Alch chest logger

CrystalLogger is an open-source crystal chest, triskelion, and alchemist's chest logger that will help keep track of your crystal chest, triskelion, and Alchemist's chest rewards as you open them.

Click here to add CrystalLogger to Alt1

Direct browser link for Alt1

See Github page for instructions and more information

CrystalLogger works out of the box, so you don't have to adjust any settings if you don't want to. Manually capture or press the lock to autocapture rewards to begin logging! Keep in mind, for CrystalLogger, back to back rewards are common, so sometimes rewards will have to be manually capture when this happens.

Several important features:

• Capture Rewards: Captures the rewards on screen including the value and returns and displays it in the interface

• Export to CSV: Allows data to be extracted as a comma separated value file for personal use or crowdsourcing purposes.

• History (Rollback): Allows the viewing and rollback of multiple rewards that persist between sessions.

• Insert: Allows the manual insertion of a custom ancient casket. Great for if you have unlogged crystal chest, triskelion, or alchemist's chest rewards or want to see certain rewards in the display.

• Lag Detection: Detects whether loot was loading in and recaptures in the event interface was still loading in. This is togglable.

• Auto-capture: Rewards can be automatically logged as rewards are obtained. Troubleshooting details on the Github Link or Message me.

• Algorithm choice: Choice of image comparison algorithm is provided in the settings.

When using CrystalLogger , the reward window must be completely unobfuscated. Legacy Interface does work, but it may be buggy, so feel free to reach out to me regarding legacy interface bugs.

Here is a screenshot showing the plugin capturing a crystal chest reward in Taverley
CrystalLogger screenshot

#2 2022-11-09 06:55:46

Kyle Fer

Re: CrystalLogger: an open-source Crystal Key/Trisk, and Alch chest logger

Tested 100 Triskelion Keys with it. 
Bugs found: 

While using Hybrid Image Searching, it appears to crash, and detect lag, when it detects Magic Logs, or Grimy herbs.
While using ResembleJS only, Magic Logs are detected as Elite Cluescrolls, and Grimy Herbs as Money Tree Seeds.
While using Pixel Match, Grimy Herb and Magic Logs still appear as Money Tree Seeds and Elite Cluescrolls respectively.

Will update if I find anymore bugs. :]
Bugs

#3 2022-11-09 07:41:50

RedX1000

Kyle Fer wrote:

Tested 100 Triskelion Keys with it. 
Bugs found: 

While using Hybrid Image Searching, it appears to crash, and detect lag, when it detects Magic Logs, or Grimy herbs.
While using ResembleJS only, Magic Logs are detected as Elite Cluescrolls, and Grimy Herbs as Money Tree Seeds.
While using Pixel Match, Grimy Herb and Magic Logs still appear as Money Tree Seeds and Elite Cluescrolls respectively.

Will update if I find anymore bugs. :]
https://i.ibb.co/hMt9ZMt/runeapps-help.png

Can you generate a CSV through the plugin and send it to me over discord? I'll give this a look tomorrow, thanks!

#4 2022-11-18 12:10:41

Miketakular

I also found a bug;

When you get the same drop 2x, it will not register it. You have to manually capture it.

#5 2022-11-18 23:47:03

RedX1000

Miketakular wrote:

I also found a bug;

When you get the same drop 2x, it will not register it. You have to manually capture it.

Yeah. I have a disclaimer that displays upon opening the plugin in red text that back-to-back drops are required to be manually captured. I have some plans for using the text box to record when a new chest is opened but for now you need to manually capture back-to-back rewards.

Board footer