#1 2022-04-03 17:14:14

RedX1000

OpenLogger: An open source clue logger

OpenLogger is an open source clue logger that will help keep track of your clues as you open them.

Click here to add OpenLogger to Alt1

Direct browser link for Alt1

See Github page for instructions and more information

OpenLogger works out of the box, so you don't have to adjust any settings if you don't want to. Select the tier of clue you're opening and manually capture or press the lock to autocapture clue rewards to begin logging!

Several important features:

• Capture Rewards: Captures the rewards on screen including the value and returns and displays it in the interface

• Export to CSV: Allows data to be extracted as a comma separated value file for personal use or crowdsourcing purposes.

• History (Rollback): Allows the viewing and rollback of multiple opened clues that persist between sessions.

• Insert: Allows the manual insertion of a custom clue reward. Great for if you have unlogged clues or want to see certain rewards in the display.

• Reroll Detection: Keeps track of whether a reroll was used or not, to accurately log clues. This is togglable.

• Lag Detection: Detects whether loot was loading in and recaptures in the event interface was still loading in This is togglable.

• Auto-capture: Clues can be automatically logged as caskets are opened. Troubleshooting details on the Github Link or Message me.

• Algorithm & Image library choice: Choice of image comparison algorithm and reference image library is provided in the settings.

When using OpenLogger, the clue reward window must be completely unobfuscated. Legacy Interface does work, but it may be buggy, so feel free to reach out to me regarding legacy interface bugs.

Here is a screenshot showing the plugin capturing a hard clue reward
OpenLogger screenshot

Last edited by RedX1000 (2022-08-13 21:51:21)

#2 2022-04-05 15:29:41

SnackPacks

Re: OpenLogger: An open source clue logger

Works great! Just think its a bit big, takes up most of my screen on an ultrawide

#3 2022-04-05 16:26:46

RedX1000

SnackPacks wrote:

Works great! Just think its a bit big, takes up most of my screen on an ultrawide

If you stretch it out horizontally the header becomes flexy, and you can monitor the clue rewards that come in, then when you're ready you can resize the window to show the tabs. I plan on adding a toggle for the tabs at some point once all the functionality I want works. Hopefully that helps reduce the space taken smile

#4 2022-08-13 22:05:00

RedX1000

This project is currently in maintenance mode as it is feature complete. There are some plans for new features but they are not a priority for now. If something breaks due to RuneScape updates or if there are bugs, message me on Discord.

Last edited by RedX1000 (2022-08-13 22:33:35)

#5 2022-11-21 06:26:51

RedX1000

SnackPacks wrote:

You might be happy to learn that I'm working on a UI rework on all my plugins. They should all be smaller and things will look and respond better within the plugin. Might be coming out before the month is over.

Board footer