#1 2024-09-28 08:28:06

Marthio

Image detection not working with ingame interface scaling

I have done the fix in the sticky post for image detection, and that fixed the issue I was having at first. I am using 125% scaling in Windows, and my Alt1 works when I use an in-game interface scaling of 100%. But I think this is a bit small, and I would like to use an ingame interface scaling of 120%. But when I do this, Alt1 no longer works. I've tried browsing through a lot of other issues on the forums but couldn't find anything that fixed this. I've tried checking my Nvidia control panel, and everything there seems to be as it should be (Application controlled and no FXAA). Is it possible to get Alt1 to work with an increased in-game interface scaling?

Below I have a picture of my interface with ingame interface scaling enabled. Currently I did the fix on the rs2client exe in properties that uses the system to override the dpi settings, and I have the "Override high DPI scaling detection" setting in alt1 unticked, as using this setting did not work by itself.

vLnwiIC.jpeg

Last edited by Marthio (2024-09-28 08:32:39)

#2 2024-09-28 10:00:06

crazye97

Re: Image detection not working with ingame interface scaling

Marthio wrote:

But when I do this, Alt1 no longer works.

Because that's not an option. You can use Windows scaling, but in-game requires 100%.

Board footer