#1 2024-10-11 23:22:38

beaverwood

Image detection should be working correctly! But its very buggy

Hi. As many others i had to do the dpi fix for alt1 to work after the update a while back as i like to have 125% in the windows setting. Its been working alright reading the chatbox and buff menu, with some minor errors now and again. But now im all for skilling, and set up an " xp counter inactivity, and alt1 has a hard time with it. I set it to register at 1 xp, since im doing divination and want to be notified when the visp dies out. Now the problem is that alt1 wont register every xp drop i get. Looking at the bar ( i sat it for 10 seconds before it needs to notify me) It might work and reset 2-3 times in a row, then it wont register 2- up to 10 xp dops. So in about 3 minutes, i get about 2-5 alerts that i gone afk while im still siphoning. I have been looking at the countdown bar for the 10 seconds i set, to see when it resets. When i get an xp drop it seems to be totaly random when it detects xp and when it dont. Sometimes it doesnt register 12 xp or 300xp and sometime it does

Here are some things i tried already:

Cleared Rs cache and deleted and reinstaller alt1.
I tried every setting for the metrics tracker. I tried to move it around all over the screen and change its size
Skybox filters
All the capture settings, i says on DirectX capture and OpenGL capture that it seems to be working correctly, finds my home teleport button and should be working correctly. The "bug" seems to be the same on both.
Running Alt1 in admin mode.
Added Rs to the Nvidia Control pannel

I have no idea what to test next, any help are very much appreciated

Board footer