#1 2024-04-14 20:52:16

Swae

AFKWarden Female Voice Pack - English

I got tired of the standard and annoying alarms quite quickly. I created a female voice pack for some of my alerts, albeit incomplete, and I will add to it as I need or see fit.

This was for my personal wants/needs and individual requests will not be considered.

Feel free to use what is currently available and hope you enjoy it in its current state.
All files are .mp3 and must be uploaded to AFKWarden via the custom sound option.

Apologies in advance I could not get a "Direct Download Button" to work, I am no coder and spent about 2 hours trying to figure it out before giving up. If you have a solution I will update it.

link removed

Thanks and Happy Scaping Folks!

#2 2024-04-14 20:54:02

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: AFKWarden Female Voice Pack - English

I can't allow mediafire links on these forums.

If you've already uploaded them in your own afkwarden all you have to do is share the 5 letter code that shows up in the sound menu.

#3 2024-04-14 21:05:57

Swae

Re: AFKWarden Female Voice Pack - English

Skillbert wrote:

I can't allow mediafire links on these forums.

If you've already uploaded them in your own afkwarden all you have to do is share the 5 letter code that shows up in the sound menu.

There is a similar post still containing a Mediafire link from back in 2020? Oh well, you can delete the entire thread.

Post in reference - https://runeapps.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1141

Board footer