#1 2021-02-08 14:46:34

Andylol

No apps installed after installation.

I've re-installed twice, removed %appdata% but I'm still not getting any apps installed.

d5zIElR.png

Same with alt1 in the tray.

a7wCNUw.png

Never had any issues with alt1, just a recent thing that started to happen.

#2 2021-02-08 15:09:24

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: No apps installed after installation.

This happens when Alt1 can not reach the internet to initialize the app list. The problem is usually your firewall or antivirus. The app list should appear the next time you start Alt1 if it can reach the internet. No re-install needed.

#3 2021-02-13 18:23:37

Andylol

Re: No apps installed after installation.

I have windows firewall disabled nor anti-virus's installed, I've tried running as administrator and clearing browser caches.

I get this when trying to open the browser so I'm guessing it's a browser problem?

Alt1 error report
Version: 1.5.6
OS type: 64bit
CPU features: SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE41, SSE42, AVX, using_mm128
Id: D3838F3B

System.TypeInitializationException
The type initializer for 'System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceUtility' threw an exception.
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException
Configuration system failed to initialize
   at System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.TraceUtility.SetEtwProviderId()

at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase..ctor()

at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHost..ctor(Type serviceType, Uri[] baseAddresses)

at CefSharp.Internals.BrowserProcessServiceHost..ctor(JavascriptObjectRepository javascriptObjectRepository, Int32 parentProcessId, Int32 browserId, IJavascriptCallbackFactory callbackFactory)

at CefSharp.ManagedCefBrowserAdapter.InitializeBrowserProcessServiceHost(IBrowser browser)

at CefSharp.ManagedCefBrowserAdapter.OnAfterBrowserCreated(IBrowser browser)

at CefSharp.Internals.ClientAdapter.OnAfterCreated(ClientAdapter* , scoped_refptr<CefBrowser>* browser)

Board footer