#1 2017-01-27 20:25:37

jason629

AFKwarden Seren Stones question

Hi,

I'm currently mining Seren Stones using Afkwarden however, my augmented pickaxe needs to be in my hand but Afkwarden doesn't detect any stance changes because the pickaxe doesn't get sheathed, It works by wielding a main-hand weapon which would be fine however, it automatically uses the rune pickaxe on my toolbelt instead of the dragon pickaxe in my inventory.

Is there any way around this or must I put the dragon pick on my toolbelt again?

Cheers

#2 2017-01-28 05:37:04

Skillbert
Administrator

Re: AFKwarden Seren Stones question

You have to set your stance in-game to sheathed and equip the pickaxe you want to use. when you start mining you stance will go to unsheathed. Make sure you set the trigger stance in afkwarden to unsheathed.

The help page has a table with possible combinations. (the same page opens when you click the 'i' on the sheathe alerter in afkwarden.)
http://runeapps.org/help_afkscape_sheathe

#3 2017-01-28 19:43:08

jason629

I'm so sorry, I completely forgot that you can make your character sheathe their weapon, i've been waitinmg for the character to go idle and hoping they auto sheathe it..

I have it working perfect now, thanks very much for the help

#4 2017-03-06 16:14:44

Eric

Real quick, don't know if anyone can get this added to the quick guide for afk warden but transparency matters!!! i had half transparency on my interfaces and it wasnt working and i almost gave up til i thought about how this reads pixels. i figured out how to change the transparency back to 0 and i was good!!

Board footer